Inexpensive Tower Racks

reference123

Petty Officer 2nd Class
I did not find any competing products here in iboats and I know a number of people have asked about racks. Monster Tower just emailed out a special on all racks through December 22nd. The cost is $150 and there is free UPS shipping.<br /><br />We have a wakeboard and ski rack and have been pretty happy with both.<br /><br />Hope this helps someone.

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner
Re: Inexpensive Tower Racks

Love their Monster Tower! I wish it came with all those girls hanging off of it. :cool: <br /><br />I grew up in California where girls dressed like that around the water. Up here, in the Pacific Northwest, you hardly see any girls out on the water and when you do, they don't like wearing bikinis. Just shorts and t-shirts.

reference123

Petty Officer 2nd Class

I figured thats why you all are always talking fishing. :)

Dunaruna

Admiral

What girls? Where? Common boomyal, fess up the link.<br /><br />Aldo

umblecumbuz

Lieutenant Junior Grade

Now I know why all my mates talk incessantly about their catches. <br /><br />And I thought this was all about genuine fishing!<br /><br />Oh well, back to the bait ...<br /><br />Ciao

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

Originally posted by Dunaruna:<br /> What girls? Where? Common boomyal, fess up the link.<br /><br />Aldo
http://www.monstertower.com/ <br /><br />The cuties are laced all throughout the site. Even in the customer's picture link, where they are showing all the different customer's boats with the monster tower installed.<br /><br />They even have to warn you, that if you look long enough you might even see a wakeboard tower. :D

Dunaruna

Admiral

That settles it - I need to start wakeboarding.<br /><br />They've got an end of season rack sale - must have in house plastic surgeons :eek: