Ideas for front seats

ledzeppelin135

Petty Officer 2nd Class
As stated in my previous post, I just got some jump seats that I will be using for the rear of my boat, but I am looking for 2 seats that I could use for front seats of my boat. I thought that jump seats might work but then I realized they must have a backstop to back upto. I attached an original flyer of my boat (its the bottom one) and I am looking for some possibilities of something that would be similar in width and would sit somewhat low. Thank you

Attachments

• 460px-Harveyb60001.jpg
    460px-Harveyb60001.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 0

Woodonglass

Supreme Mariner
Re: Ideas for front seats

Your boat is very similar to mine. Check the My Flamingo link in my signature below. The last 5 or 6 pages has pics and descriptions of the seating I am creating for it.

ledzeppelin135

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Thanks for your help, did you make those seats or did you buy them. Do you know of anyplace you can buy them or something similar for a descent price? Thanks

Woodonglass

Supreme Mariner

The front seats are Old Ranger Bass boat seats I bought on Craigslist. I got 3 of em for $65 bucks. They were Dark green and white so I reupholsterd them to my colors. The Rear seat, I made from scratch, using Southern Yellow pine for the frame, and foam from an Old Couch. So far I think I have about $250 invested in my seating. I figure that's about 1/2 of what I'd pay for Factory and I could NOT get the exact color match that I have by making my own.

ledzeppelin135

Petty Officer 2nd Class

While I am talking to you, I see that you had some interior trim that goes around the edge of your interior, and I am wondering where i can find that. Also, I am wondering if your boat had an outside flange joint and if so what you used as your rubrail for it. Thank you!