Starmada Splash of the Year 2014
Re: iBoaters...Where are you!!!!

:behindsofa: :popcorn:

jigngrub

Fleet Admiral

Don't know bout the rest of ya's but the Center of My Universe is my Wife, 5 children and 9 grandchildren.

You finally grasped the concept...

bonz_d

Vice Admiral

You finally grasped the concept...

NOPE! Not even finally, I've known this sense my 1st child was born. Sense my brother, father, mother and every one of my aunts and uncles have long sense passed!

tpenfield

Staff member

Since . . . (not Sense) ???

Bob_VT

Moderator & Unofficial iBoats Historian
Staff member

Since . . . (not Sense) ???

He is not using the New England spelling since it must vary across the USA ......... does that make sense?? :D

jigngrub

Fleet Admiral

He is not using the New England spelling since it must vary across the USA ......... does that make sense?? :D

I think it's actually the Canadian spelling... they say aboot in Wisconsin too.

bonz_d

Vice Admiral

I think that SENSE you are such great correctors that maybe you should ALL quit your day jobs and becone teachers!
Then the Whole World could become a better Universe.

jigngrub

Fleet Admiral

I think that SENSE you are such great correctors that maybe you should ALL quit your day jobs and becone teachers!
Then the Whole World could become a better Universe.

I sensed you were going to say something like that!;)

bonz_d

Vice Admiral

I sensed you were going to say something like that!;)

Your intuition is outstanding! Not quite as good as the old Johnny Carson bit, but still good.
Do you have a turban hat that you put on to be able to do this?

BTW nice batch of fish you had there the other day! Right now my back is still to sore to even think about going out.

jigngrub

Fleet Admiral
Re: iBoaters...Where are you!!!! - Members Map

That old Carson routine was a hoot!

Thanks for the compliment on the fish.

I understand your back pain and sympathize, I've hurt my back more times than I care to remember and it's always misery. I don't know if you've tried them, but the menthol patches can help with that back pain... I like the Icy Hot brand. Put one on after a hot shower and lay down.

bonz_d

Vice Admiral

I understand your back pain and sympathize, I've hurt my back more times than I care to remember and it's always misery. I don't know if you've tried them, but the menthol patches can help with that back pain... I like the Icy Hot brand. Put one on after a hot shower and lay down.

Tried the Icy Hot and didn't like it. Wife uses it on her knee all the time. Right now hot showers on the lower back then Aspercreme seems to be doing the best. Doing that twice a day. Still doing heat pad about 4 times a day for 15min.. PT 3 times a week. Only time will help now.

coolbri70

Lieutenant Commander

just noticed there is a satalite view and my marker missed my house, so I zoomed in and put a new one right on my boat, can see my tinny in the back yard too. not able to remove the old marker:confused:

jbcurt00

Staff member

just noticed there is a satalite view and my marker missed my house, so I zoomed in and put a new one right on my boat, can see my tinny in the back yard too. not able to remove the old marker:confused:

I redacted the pin that wasn't pointing at your boat.

Red Herring

Chief Petty Officer
Added myself just for fun, at this point the one furthest away from most of you all. The other pin more up north is incorrect though and can be removed! Couldn't figure out how to do it myself.

sam60

Captain
Only a few of us West of the Continental Divide.

Last edited:

jbcurt00

Staff member
Added myself just for fun, at this point the one furthest away from most of you all. The other pin more up north is incorrect though and can be removed! Couldn't figure out how to do it myself.

Make sure I removed the right 1, there were 2 shown in Helsinki. I removed the one that had the least amount of info.

Goldie627

Lieutenant Junior Grade
Not sure if this will work but I'm gunna put it out there and see what comes from it. I've had the pleasure recently of meeting, Face to Face with a couple of the iBoat members that I've conversed with mulitiple times here on the forum. The experience was pleasurable for me. Not sure about them!!!!:eek: It got me to thinkin that if we knew where everyone was located that we might possibly find a centralized location where we could "Meet-UP" to Shake Hands and Chew the Fat on a Get Away Weekend. Do it on a Local, Regional and maybe once in a while a National Basis. Not sure how everyone feels about it but I'm puttin it out there and we'll see how it goes. I put a link to an Interactive map the jbCurt gratiously put together for me. You can click on the Additions Tab in the upper left corner of the map and then Click the select Add Marker to add your information and it will put your location and any other info you care to share on the map. PLEASE don't put personal info on the map such as Email of Phone #'s We can use the map to figure out a central meeting location for Local meetings or Regional ones and or for a Big National one. I told some of the guys that if I win the Lottery, I'll pay for everyones expenses to come to the first one!!!:facepalm: But... only IF I win the Lottery!!!!:rolleyes: Anywhooo, Click the link below if you wanna PIN yourself onto the map and we'll see how it goes.

Click Here To Enter Your Location on the iBoats Member Map

PM me with any ideas on where and when to have this ShinDig!!!!!!:joyous:

WoodOnGlass
I'm added ;)