iBoaters...Where are you!!!! - Members Map

jbcurt00

Staff member
Not sure how I managed to place two pins? Only filled out one form.
Thanks for posting, if so, I'll remove 1

EDIT: no duplicate 2nd pin, just the 1 around Discovery Bay. My guess is the ZeeMap server had a hiccup on their end.....

Last edited:

brian4321

Petty Officer 1st Class
Added my location. I love this idea and would definitely go if there's ever a shindig🚤 if anyone ever makes it to lake shelbyville let me know

Pcolafisher

Petty Officer 2nd Class
WOG I finally posted my location, big surprise Pcolafisher is in Pensacola!!

Cheers!

Woodonglass

Supreme Mariner
Welome Aboard 88evinrude!!! I sincerely hope your stay here on the iBoats forum will be fruitful and allows you to gain the knowledge you need to accomplish all the tasks for your boating needs. Don't hesitate to PM me if I can be of assistance.

88evinrude

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Welome Aboard 88evinrude!!! I sincerely hope your stay here on the iBoats forum will be fruitful and allows you to gain the knowledge you need to accomplish all the tasks for your boating needs. Don't hesitate to PM me if I can be of assistance.
thanks if i have any questions i will certainly ask

Carpenter2486

Petty Officer 2nd Class
I am the only one within 200 km area.. dam,,, seems not as many Canadians get into boat rebuilds! dam

Carpenter2486

Petty Officer 2nd Class
You have a good point.. Aha its neet to look at the map thow and see how many are in southern states then maybe 20 Canadian members on the map aha

wrench 3

Commander
You have a good point.. Aha its neet to look at the map thow and see how many are in southern states then maybe 20 Canadian members on the map aha

If it makes you feel any better, last year I ran across an interesting statistic. Apparently there are more pleasure craft registered in Ontario than in Florida. Go figure.

Carpenter2486

Petty Officer 2nd Class
That's an odd statistic... Funny thow! There are a lot of boats here to be honest. But you don't see or hear often about someone rebuilding. Lots of throw out but new.

wrench 3

Commander
That's an odd statistic... Funny thow! There are a lot of boats here to be honest. But you don't see or hear often about someone rebuilding. Lots of throw out but new.

If you think of all the lakes that we have it's quite possible that we have more shore line than Florida. But I think that you're right. If a boat gets rotten around here most people just throw it out.

Carpenter2486

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Ita unfortunate but true. I love the fact we have a large lake within 500km in any direction. Also this is why I am.rebuilding my boat. Couldn't even buy a good shape boat for under 6000. Even then with our winter the hulls rot out can't win aha