I will quit the posting - I get the hint

wildbill59

Petty Officer 1st Class
Re: I will quit the posting - I get the hint

All Right now, time for a group hug

pjc

Lieutenant Commander

screw the group hug, I want to hug BD and make all right..........yep..........

Vlad D Impeller

Commander

Originally posted by pjc:<br /> screw the group hug, I want to hug BD and make all right..........yep..........
Not until that patch of grass grows back on yuor lawn :p :D :D

magster65

Commander

pjc doesn't want a group hug. I get the hint, I'm not posting anymore either :) <br />May as well crack another beer and keep the celebration going! <br /><br />ah hahaha<br /><br />This whole thing has to be a joke.<br /><br />Mmmm. Beer. Straight out of the ice yummy beer!

Barbee Q

Chief Petty Officer

OK, I can't stand it anymore, you guys are just too funny.. I better come back sooner than expected..If you read very carefully and think outside the box... I didn't say forever.... Plus , I did get a spark out of ya.... Maybe.... Right..... Did I Scare You...<br />Happy Trick or Treat Holloween.. Hay are we going to have a holloween contest or what???<br />Speeking of patch of grass growing back, who went down and bought some Nads... If ya did, show us the pictures..Baby...<br />I'm all eyes...<br />Sorry for keeping Kalian up all nite reading.. That would be a first in my book..<br />I would like to be better know for something else than reading material..<br />How about PMS (sht) disturber.. (Pre Men Syndrone)<br />You know Broads like us are hard to come by we only come out of our world and find iboats every 38yrs.. So enjoy..<br />And you thought i was gonna go away...<br /><br />PS: Pjc that little rocking horse dingy is going to be sunk by the time my Pms catches up to you..<br />Now I am joking with you.. Na, na na na..

pjc

Lieutenant Commander

LOL Vlad, I learned to kill the weeds with the wiz. Have TruGreen doing the bluegrass now. :) <br /><br />BTW, love your posts as well as your being part of this iboats deal Barb.......welcome to the family Woman ! :) ;)

Barbee Q

Chief Petty Officer

Ok those darn abreviations again.. I hope that is a good "laughing my ars off.". Oh Groan Groan Groan.. I'll get my violen out and wa you a song.. All good.. <br />I got a E-mail and heard that one of you guys tried the Nads..<br />Oops my rice is burning...

deputydawg

Lieutenant Commander

Oh great, now look what we started!

wildbill59

Petty Officer 1st Class

Originally posted by BD - tub toy:<br /> Plus , I did get a spark out of ya....
Nuttin like a spark plug change to improve performance. ;) ;) <br /><br />Oops, wrong thread

Wimperdink

Lieutenant Junior Grade

Originally posted by BD - tub toy:<br /> Oh Groan Groan Groan.. I'll get my violen out and wa you a song..
Use a banjo or spare me the bleeding ears. :)

pjc

Lieutenant Commander

BTW is by the way. Hope your rice is AOK. I like rice strait up, some butter on it is fine and tasty. <br /><br />My dinghy remains. Great vessel. Reliable and sea worthy. :)

Barbee Q

Chief Petty Officer

Doesn't wild rice sound so good with duck in orange sause.. UM um good.. Have you tried Catfish stuffed with rice and fresh cut oranges, then baked. Top it with lemon.. It is good.. We're having baked chicken with garlic and herb rice, and Ranch dressing for the chicken.. Are you hungry yet?

Haut Medoc

Supreme Mariner

Starving. Salivating. Duck L'Orange has to be one of my all time favorites, that or an M.L.T. You know ....Mutton, lettuce and tomato, you know when the mutton is sliced nice and thin... :D ...P.S. I like your stories Barb...JK

pjc

Lieutenant Commander

My God Woman......You hold a unique gift for the recognition of the virtues of ranch dressing.!<br /><br />Ah,......I am at a loss for words as I do salivate for the offerings at your table....the duck with orange,......ah, before I say more, consider posting that Catfish recipe. <br /><br />BTW, what is a tub toy.........

djzyla1980

Chief Petty Officer

Man... Haven't drank so much to celebrate something in a long time.... and then news broke free... Sobered up quicker then the flies swarm warm sh!t on a hot summer day.... Damnit....

Barbee Q

Chief Petty Officer

BTW, what is a tub toy......... <br /><br />Well I have a 14ft. boat and when a jet or a really big boat races by you at 50 mph.. It turns into a tub toy.. It really sucks when the poles are swinging from end to end and one is going off.. I have my sea legs, so it really doesn't bother me to much.

stan_deezy

Lieutenant Commander

Originally posted by BD - tub toy:<br /> Doesn't wild rice sound so good with DUCK in orange sause.. UM um good..
:eek: :eek: YOU KILLED LINK?? :( :(

BoatBuoy

Rear Admiral

"Catfish stuffed with rice and fresh cut oranges, then baked. Top it with lemon."<br /><br />Now that is a real girly man way to eat catfish. Next we'll hear about a catfish soufflé.<br /><br />Catfish have to be rolled in meal, deep-fried fast, and served with cole slaw, hush-puppies, and baked beans.