LadyFish

Admiral
Re: I MADE IT!!!!!!!

Kudos on the promotion luckyJim!!!!<br />
Cartman-cop2.gif

gonfishn

Commander

Congrats here to..Do they still punch the Stripes on from say about fifty people like they use to do on promotions..

JasonJ

Rear Admiral

You must be Law Enforcement? Congrats!!<br /><br />I was happy as all heck when I got my Sergeant (in the Army), then all the really fun stuff happened. Got put in charge of every crap detail under the sun because I was a "cherry" NCO, plus you get all that fun "responsibility" stuff, but overal it was all good. I miss it now. While I am pretty much "in charge" at work, I don't get to drop 'em for pushup or flutter kicks when they screw up. Stupid civilian world.... :D

jim phillips

Chief Petty Officer

Jason<br /><br />Your right I work at a state prison here in florida. cant make them do push ups but can still make it hard time to do.

Ross J

Lieutenant Junior Grade

Three stripes eh!<br />You earned it now go out there and give it your best shot, remember the respect those stripes have earned you and the responsibility your seniors will expect you to honor. It's a swell chest that'll parade tomorrow, eh!<br />Ross

scamper

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Congratulations, sergeant lucky jim. The best to you and yours!

pjc

Lieutenant Commander

congrats Jim, be safe before all--<br />I have a cousin and bro in law that are cops--I don't really worry 'bout them,---but--lotsa kooks out and about--<br />best to you Jim,<br />Pat

TG

Petty Officer 3rd Class

congrats sarge. Now, "you are the man"

Scoop

Lieutenant Junior Grade

Alright lucky Jim. Congratulations!

aspeck

Staff member

Does that make you Sargeant Captain Lucky Jim? Congrats Big Corrections Officer guy! And thanks for doing a pretty thankless, but very necessary job!

eurolarva

Rear Admiral

Congrats Lucky Jim. I suppose if you want to keep them stripes we will have to change the plan concerning the Mother in Law at the Iboats reunion. I still want to fish with you there so if the plan hasnt changed I will be there.

Kenneth Brown

Captain

I can't beleive that I had missed this post. Congratulations Jim. Now you get to know why your sarge was always in a pissy mood. Its no longer the inmates that the problem, its them whining co's.

jim phillips

Chief Petty Officer

euro <br />the MIL plan is still a go if this promo does not screw up my leave i will be there<br /><br />KB <br />you my be right<br /><br />and to all the rest <br />Thank you