I Have Had It With These Invaders!!!

12Footer

Fleet Admiral
Re: I Have Had It With These Invaders!!!

:D
emthup.gif
------------------------------------------------
From SW Florida, A proud member of iboats since March 25,2001
The old me

ricksrster

Commander

Is there a season to hunt them down there or are they a varmit. Hunt them anytime with anything.
We got allot of coyotes running around NY.

rottenray6402

Ensign

I've heard that you can get some sort of disease from the bacteria they have on their mouths? I've never seen a wild one so I don't really know what I'm talking about. Up here we are being over run with ground hogs so I need to go get more .22 shells.8)

CN Spots

Lieutenant Commander

I thought those were Komodo Dragons...

Although I doubt an Iguana's mouth is minty fresh.

spots

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

You're correct, CN. But i think many lizzards have strange ,sometimes toxic floras in their saliva. F'instance: My wife has made up her mind she is going to loose massive amounts of wieght. All her adult life, she has been morbidly obese. She is currently evaluating and planning gastric bypass. One of the prerequisites of surgery is documented proof you have tried for at least six months to loose weight thru dieting.
Well -- turns-out there is a perscription substance called "Vietta" (i think and not sure of spelling), that she must inject like insulline or heroin. It curbs her appetite big time.
Guess what...It's literally LIZZARD SPIT!!!
Now then....If the powers that be do not ok her surgery should she fail to loose weight, We will show where "she was so desperate to loose weight that she shot-up lizzard spit!" It's a win-win the way i see it :)
------------------------------------------------
From SW Florida, A proud member of iboats since March 25,2001
The old me