I cant belive i just witnessed this!

jbing81

Chief Petty Officer
This happened just outside my store! The guy (kid) was taking the turn too fast and lost his zodiac off the trailer!!! It doesn't help that he didn't have the tie downs attached either! This was the best pic I could get without being the "a**hole" with the camera. ;). There was about 6 of us who help get it back on the trailer. Needless to say the motor was garbage, along with fiberglass bottom. The worst part was the kid admitted that it wasn't even his, it was his bosses!

IMAG0734.jpg

dozerII

Admiral
Re: I cant belive i just witnessed this!

Takes all kinds to make the world go round, just think with all the training and knowledge hes has if he made it to the lake he could be out there doing spupid stuff.
Glen

tpenfield

Staff member

Too bad he trashed his now former boss's boat :facepalm:

BonairII

Commander

TThe worst part was the kid admitted that it wasn't even his, it was his bosses!

I think what he meant to say was that the Zodiac was owned by his FORMER boss. ;):p

Captmills

Petty Officer 1st Class

stupid is as stupid does lol

DirtyHarry83

Petty Officer 1st Class

I feel bad for the guy.
I hope his boss forgives him.

dozerII

Admiral

Way back when I still worked in the automotive repair business, I was looking at buying a boat. I talked with one of my Boss's about it and the SOB went and bought it out from under me. While towning it home he had failed to make sure it was secure on the trailer and it came off going around a corner broke the L/U off half way up and the hull put a real nice hug on a light pole. Just goes to show what goes around comes around. No insurance on it yet hehehe
Glen

64osby

Admiral

Way back when I still worked in the automotive repair business, I was looking at buying a boat. I talked with one of my Boss's about it and the SOB went and bought it out from under me. While towning it home he had failed to make sure it was secure on the trailer and it came off going around a corner broke the L/U off half way up and the hull put a real nice hug on a light pole. Just goes to show what goes around comes around. No insurance on it yet hehehe
Glen

Karma - no getting around it.

Chinewalker

Fleet Admiral

I almost lost one of my boats coming up the ramp once. Was a ramp I wasn't super familiar with, had a dogleg at the top to exit the rampway. I got to the top of the ramp and made the turn and in my rearview I saw the boat roll up on one set of rollers. I was a little heavy on the gas going around the corner, headed to the parking area where I intended to tie down. The boat teetered a bit, like it couldn't decide if it was going all the way over, but fortunately, it settled back onto the other rollers before going further. My wife watched from the rampway where she'd been helping with loading up. Scared the heck out of us, for sure!