I am still catching it over this

matthew hardman

Seaman Apprentice
One day about 6 years ago i went out on my brother inlaws boat with him his wife and my wife when we all decided to go swimming we had a great time was out there for a good amount of time and had swam in many locations. we got back to the ramp loaded the boat and i went to my truck. when i noticed there was a problem i couldnt find my keys. we searched the boat we searched my wifes purse many of times. then i get the great idea that maybe i can hot wire my truck so i opened the back slider window and proced to climb in so i thought when i realized i was stuck i tried to back out couldnt so i reached the door locks got them unlocked had bro inlaw on 1 sind sis inlaw on the other side trying to pull me through o did i say i was sun burnt yeah it hurt when my sis inlaw yells for my wife because now i was loseing my trunks so my wife had to take over. so i did get in but i was butttt neked at this point. could not hot wire it . had to call mom to drive 3 hours to bring me the spare key she made me give her when i got the truck. now my wife always takes her keys to the lake as well and any time i am going swimming everyone says wheres your keys befor i jump in that got old real quick :p

carrotsnapper

Petty Officer 1st Class
Re: I am still catching it over this

I like the part where you lost your trunks. I keep a spare truck key on the boat key ring and always carry a spare truck key in my wallet.

NYMINUTE

Captain

My spare is in a hidden box (magnetic) Been there for years.

D

DJ

Keyless entry. Wouldn't buy a car or truck without it. And, you can retrofit them to many models.

KRS

Banned

Old beat up truck... no one will steal it.