How often do you use your boat during boating season?

How often do you use your boat during boating season?

• 2-3+ times a week

Votes: 26 23.0%
  • Once a week

Votes: 45 39.8%
  • Twice a month

Votes: 35 31.0%
  • Once a month or less

Votes: 7 6.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

soggy_feet

Senior Chief Petty Officer
Re: How often do you use your boat during boating season?

Less this year because I've been with my girlfriend a few nights a week, and she wont stay on the boat during the week, but last year, I was on the boat 7 days a week from June until November.

m.qualls89

Petty Officer 2nd Class

I try to go once a week but my transom is being replaced. Should be back on the water by the weekend though!

MWBoatFan

Petty Officer 2nd Class

We have up to this point been out every weekend on either Saturday or Sunday or both (most often both days) since April 14th. That was on the old Glasspar, (just sold it - gave up on the project) and got our new Mariah. Now come to find out she will need a little work so I will be off the lake at least the next 2 weeks, maybe all of Aug. :(

Black Snow Slide

Petty Officer 1st Class

Southern New England and we are out 3-4 times a week. Some are dinner cruises. Some are sunset rides. Weekends to Martha's Vineyard. Onto the trailer and off to Sebego lake in Me or Lake George NY. We boat. It's what we do. 120-150 hours per season.

lineman09

Petty Officer 2nd Class

ive had my both my boats out about 100 hrs combined lots of time on berryessa and shasta and a weekend on lake of the woods in southern oregon... will slow down when school starts again mid august but will go out untill mid oct.

Brewman61

Ensign

Well I use it a lot more during boating season than during the non boating season! :)

roger56

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Try to use it at least once a week More if I am on vacation.

Lakes84

Petty Officer 1st Class

I'm 7 hours away from my boat and summer place On Lake of The Woods in Northern Minnesota (on Canadian border) My wife and I both work in schools, so we try and make it up there for a few weeks at a time and every other weekend at-least. It's still not enough. We love walleye fishing and the bite has been great. Unfortunately, (or fortunately) our boat is being re-powered with a brand new 4.3 and a fully enclosed cooling system on it, so we won't have it ready for the water for at-least another couple of weeks. :facepalm:

Sunsetrider

Petty Officer 1st Class

Our boat is at the dock at our door and in the weather we've had this year we go out in it for a short cruise or swim pretty much every day around 5 pm.

saxrulez

Petty Officer 1st Class

I'm 7 hours away from my boat and summer place On Lake of The Woods in Northern Minnesota (on Canadian border) My wife and I both work in schools, so we try and make it up there for a few weeks at a time and every other weekend at-least. It's still not enough. We love walleye fishing and the bite has been great. Unfortunately, (or fortunately) our boat is being re-powered with a brand new 4.3 and a fully enclosed cooling system on it, so we won't have it ready for the water for at-least another couple of weeks. :facepalm:

Man I wish I had someone to help me get started catching walleye. I've caught one this season. I catch the hell out of other fish though!

ma glastron

Seaman

Last year we had a new baby. This year we lost are house to a fire and the day's we have had time it rained. Looking to go out this week for are fourth trip of the season, Unless it rains.

chrisf695

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Since I live on the lake, we are out there almost every night for 2 hours. Weekends we are out there from 12noon til dusk. Great way to live in my opinion.

oldjeep

Admiral

Well I use it a lot more during boating season than during the non boating season! :)

Tough to stay out in front far enough with the chainsaw during Jan ;)

generator12

Senior Chief Petty Officer

How I envy some of you guys...!

I'm good for about a total of 15 to 25 hours a summer - 2 to 4 launches.

V153

Lieutenant Commander

I'm fortunate enough to live in a place where I can boat virtually year round. Try to do so every Sunday, rain or shine.

KDAVID1

Chief Petty Officer

Every weekend all year long (depending on weather and work--which ends up being about 40 times a year)