How do I buy investment stocks?

dolluper

Captain
Re: How do I buy investment stocks?

Personaly I've picked stocks which have won and lost ,done mutual funds same thing won and lost, the only thing that has won won is the money market funds ,steady and always making,just watch currencies changing daily and most of them you have instant access to your money What I have made on the money market funds has aloud me to experiment with stocks and mutual funds.....The easiest way to get started is threw your bank for whatever you plan on investing in one thing though the fee's online are much less for trading if your bank supports it

drewmitch44

Lieutenant Commander

Buy low sell high. my #1 rule do research before buying.

Buy low, sell high! man o man someone should have thought of that before! I think you just solved my financial problems completely! Thats what im going to do from now on! Ill "buy low, sell high"! WOW someone really should have thought about that before! Im going to give it a try! Thanks!

drewmitch44

Lieutenant Commander

Really though is there a web site or a program where you can buy, say, 1 share of something? I dont invest but if i could get hooked up where i could buy say 1 or 2 shares here and there then i might. I have looked into it in the past and the only thing that i have found was services where you have to invest a minimum ammount per month. Im just curious as i would not want to spend a lot of money just buy a couple of shares here and there. Just curious now that this thread has been started.

Because if you pick your money manager well, he/she is likely to be better at picking investments than you are.
Most (every one Ive ever encountered) ARE GOOD at making money off of you first. They are good all right.LOL

SgtMaj

Lieutenant Commander

Buy low, sell high! man o man someone should have thought of that before! I think you just solved my financial problems completely! Thats what im going to do from now on! Ill "buy low, sell high"! WOW someone really should have thought about that before! Im going to give it a try! Thanks!

It sounds so simple, yet it really is something to keep in mind. You wouldn't believe how many people out there buy stocks when they KNOW they are at their peak, then sell when the price drops. The concept of profiting from an investment totally eludes them.

bjcsc

Lieutenant Commander

It sounds so simple, yet it really is something to keep in mind. You wouldn't believe how many people out there buy stocks when they KNOW they are at their peak, then sell when the price drops. The concept of profiting from an investment totally eludes them.

Unless they're short selling. Some of the largest profits made are made from going short...and lots of people hedge with shorts, too...