Hey... ADMIN5... when are we going to get a spell check????

fone_man

Senior Chief Petty Officer
would luv to have one!!!!!!!!! My typing isn't the best....<br /><br />Plus still working on Model & Serial number project...<br /><br />I agree like you said "8th Wonder of the World"... worst part about it is when you try to convert or link to Access... Whew!!! what a mess... but I will eventually have the Newer Merc's done & queries set up but I would like to setup form to query plus enter info... any ideas???<br /><br />I just hit spell-check & "Nothing Happened"!!!<br /><br />It is always nice to have a "Wish List"<br /><br />c-ya<br /><br />
cool.gif
<br /><br /><br />------------------<br />"Keep It Between The Bouys" & "Good Luck"!!!<br /><br />fone_man

fone_man

Re: Hey... ADMIN5... when are we going to get a spell check????

Are you there this am

Admin5

I am sitting in a hotel room in Miami at 1:00 am. I've been here in rainy Florida since Monday visiting with iboats' suppliers. I love this state! At least for quick visits. Great to see things are still working back in Utah (iboats.com's headquarters). So fone_man, you want help spelling huh? I am always happy to help:<br /> http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0395825172/qid=997245342/sr=2-1/104-0211147-0859128 <br /><br />
smile.gif
We will be upgrading these boards within the next week(s). The next version might have a spell checker. I'll let you all know.<br /><br />Good night all and can't wait to see you all back in Utah Thursday!<br /><br />Admin5

fone_man

ADMIN5.......<br /><br />I guess the sun (excuse me "Barry") has finally got to you!!!<br /><br />I needed a laugh this AM but Amazon.com... you want dictionaries... try converting a Swedish boat site to English!!! But you can do it on-line... I know where to go.<br /><br />Looking forward to the revisions you guys keep talking about!!!<br /><br />Utah is still there I believe but I think it is warming up a little!!!<br /><br />Have a safe trip & Godspeed!!!!!<br /><br />
cool.gif
<br /><br /><br />------------------<br />"Keep It Between The Bouys" & "Good Luck"!!!<br /><br />fone_man