help on used boat decision

glen f

Seaman
Re: help on used boat decision

When I fish it will usually be three people. I usually fish smaller lakes like detroit lake in MN if you heard of it. Would love to go to mille lacs some day though. Found an older Johnson from a buddy for 2 hundred. I think its a hundred horse or so. I would have to fab steering and throttle location. Im getting the exact specs tommorow on the hull. Would rather find something that needs less fabrication but well see.

glen f

Seaman
Re: help on used boat decision

Found a 20ft. Lonestar aluminum on boattrader that has a 70hp Johnson 150psi supposedly in all cylinders, trolling motor,new flooring,carpet,floatation and seats. Has a canopy, depth finder and 2 downriggers.Trailer. Asking $2800.00. Year of hull and motor is unknown as of yet. Her husband passed on is why its being sold.<br /> Also found a 16ft Bluefin aluminum with a 65hp suzuki with t&t. Its an Open bow fish n ski type hull built in 1985. Spartan trailer, graph, livewell, bilge, convert top. Asking $1850 and has no picture available. I am looking for a picture and havent found one on the net. Anyone have one they could send me? What do you guys think. Also found an 85 Glastron open bow for 3 grand thats in great shape but it is an i/o and am leaning towards aluminum. But Glass looks so cool!!!!!!