Heading out today

GodsBeast

Chief Petty Officer
Just to show you folks La. weather. They say the Temp. is going to get into the 80's today. They also say it will be in the 20's Tuesday Night. <br /><br />So, the wife informs me, we are going boating today, and some folks plan to join us later in the day. Hopefully we will have a good time, and a relaxing day. <br /><br />So when I come in and park, I guess I try out this one turn Winterizing knob on this new 350 Mag, lower the outdrive and let it drain. Check out the Engine Compartment. Tuesday, I'll re check the Engine Compartment and lower that 60 watt light bulb in there and see how it works! <br /><br />This might be a good trip, fishing in the morning, and some cruising in the Evening with friends, a few drinks, and good tunes. <br /><br />Who knows, with any luck, we might get to do a Christmas Cruise! Santa on a toon! Dang, you gotta love it! :D

THE-TAZ

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Re: Heading out today

You are right GodsBeast, you got to love this southern weather. Headed to the river this morning myself. After that will have to get things in order for the cold snap. Hope you and yours a great day on the water, Be Safe!! :cool: ;) :D <br /><br />Taz