Happy Birthday, 'Speck!!!!!!!

WIMUSKY

Staff member
Have a great day, Art! Another year older and another year, well at least another year older......:laugh: Have fun with Tam and the kids!!!!! BTW, you're STILL older than me!:jaw: :yo:

Last edited:

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Happy Birthday Day, 'Speck. It's hard to imagine three of, Don S. too - RIP, sharing the same day. We could have a good party. Have a great day and not too much cake and ice cream. :D

aspeck

Staff member
Musky, I am still 29 ... just another anniversary of my 29th, so I am still younger than you! Thanks for the wishes ... working at the church today for a "Screen on the Green" outdoor movie tonight ... getting all set up. Should be a fun evening. Friends coming from VA Beach area this afternoon for the weekend.

WIMUSKY

Staff member
That's right, you're on your xx anniversary.......:D

64osby

Admiral
Happy B Day anniversary. :happy:

So is this the silver, gold or platinum year? :rolleyes:

aspeck

Staff member
Okay, I shaved the mustache because it was getting to white ... the hair is staying in and the proper color, for now. Wife says she is finding more silver ones, but what does she know ... (she's not behind me is she?)

WIMUSKY

Staff member
Okay, I shaved the mustache because it was getting to white ... the hair is staying in and the proper color, for now. Wife says she is finding more silver ones, but what does she know ... (she's not behind me is she?)

Grecian does wonders, eh 'Speck? :) The wife just made me shave. I had the beard and all. Have the typical white chin. I must say, I just dropped 10 years......:whoo: I'll leave ya alone now. It has been fun tho........ :)

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
"Speck - Your hair is staying in? Lucky guy, :blue: All I have from the neck up is mustache and goatee. Pretty much gray/white now. Guess I have a white chin, too. LOL

FlaCowboy

Ensign
Happy belated Birthday Speck...:pizza: :popcorn: ssshhhhhh....I stole this pizza and popcorn from GA`s party...he will not miss it...:D

lncoop

Vice Admiral
Remember Reverend Speck, better to turn gray than to turn loose! Happy late birthday pal!