Great first trip out with our new to us Seaswirl

After all your help on this site, I followed your recommendations and used OEM OMC parts. We had a great 6 hours on the lake last Monday. Several trips around the lake and lots of swimming. We never got it over 4k rpm but we had 4 grandkids in the boat and that was fast enough. It sure is fun to jump on a v-8 boat with all the v-6 boats around. It may be 30 years old but it still commands a little respect. We plan to go back out on Monday again, not nearly as crowded on Mondays.
thanks, Andy

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner
Re: Great first trip out with our new to us Seaswirl

V8's rule! They blow all these weeny eco motors out of the water, especially when you have a load in the boat. Glad all went well!

Also glad, where ever you are located that you have some summer to go out and play. Legend has it that here in the PNW we should start to see some summer after July 4th. So far it has been cloudy and cold until late in the afternoon. Add to that that all the rivers and lakes are still getting cold snow melt water and we won't be comfortable to go out and play until August.

Re: Great first trip out with our new to us Seaswirl

Great second trip out, got my 9 year old grandson into the tube today. Got it over 4k rpm today with 3 in the boat, it has a lot more. The lake was a little rough after 4 PM. 3 hour trip today, we can leave home and be in the water in 30 minutes. Watched as they jump started a Centurion, and towed 2 others to the ramp that quit today on the lake. Glad I am prepared better than this. We may go to Green Peter now that we have had two trips with no problems to Foster Lake.