Game 2 Van - LA

puddle jumper

Captain
Re: Game 2 Van - LA

That lady has a nice voice. Nice to see and sure beets some of those performers who try to sing.

rbh

Fleet Admiral

Hey bud, got in from the shop, got some food in me, 8,17 PST "WAZ UP"

LippCJ7

Vice Admiral

Sorry guys, My oldest daughter won an award in College so I had to be a good dad and missed the game...

kenmyfam

Supreme Mariner

Sorry guys, My oldest daughter won an award in College so I had to be a good dad and missed the game...

No option on that choice. Congrats to her and to you on being a fine parent.:)
You could have requested they move the game time though !!!!:D

kenmyfam

Supreme Mariner

Apologies for me not being around this thread for the game. We had our annual company hockey game last Plants V Corporate.
Fun filled game with corporate getting a 3 to 0 lead, running out of steam and finally being defeated 8 to 3 !!:eek:
By the way, being from an English background I do not skate although I love the game. I attend to spectate only (and have a drink or 2 afterwards) I skate about as well as I barefoot water ski :facepalm: which means that I just don't do it.
Series now tied at 3 wins each.
Game 7 this time next year.:)
Will be around for game 3 and on in the Canucks series.
Hope to see you all out here.

oops!

Supreme Mariner

then nucks just have not been the same after hodgeson got traded.

that was a mistake they will pay for for a long long time.

they trued to switch from a offencive team to a defencive checking team.....yes you need both to win.....but the over did it.
the sedins cant buy a goal.....and they are relying on the rest to pick up the slack....

i am very worried about this series

oh.....and lets not talk about belly flop lou !

puddle jumper

Captain

It got lonely in here last night .I am also getting concerned about the Canucks. Something just says there not a contender this year.Hope I am wrong but they are playing like a AAA team not a league winner.