Funny "TLC needed" boat ads on Craigslist.

Tnstratofam

Commander
I sure hope this is somebody trying to be funny.

https://tricities.craigslist.org/boa/5955600317.html
[h=2]Good ole boat - $30 [/h]

01111_611Pqbhlnuj_1200x900.jpg

Good used boat for sale. I've had it a while and don't feel like getting all the water out. It needs a new screen door and flex seal put in and a motor but Ive always used paddles cause I've only used it in a pond. Asking 30$ to sale quick or trade for blow up boat so I can put it up after I use it so my parents quit complaining about my junk everywhere. Call only please. May let the paddles go with it if I sell it but if I trade for blow up boat I will have to keep them. Thanks!

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Wow....I can't believe the PA Fish and Boat Administration gave that thing a registration number. That gives us pennsyltukians a bad name.......lol.

As a homebuilt needs inspecting before getting the rego numbers, it may have been inspected before the topsy-turvy cabin was added.

But coming from that state that uses all the salt they can dump on a road and where a car can't have a rust hole larger than a 50 cent piece - Yes, no sense that it passed inspection in that condition.

crazyinkc

Petty Officer 2nd Class
I hope this guy isn't on the water when I am there......

87 invader runs good. Great on Gas. Battery is not even a year old. Motor and lower unit are in good shape and solid. 18 ft in length. The trailer is a roller trailer so it is easy to load and unload. The interior is ok is some spots but over all wouldn't hurt to to be redone. The floor is a lil soft in one spot. The fuel line from tank to carb has a small hole in it so it leaks a lil gas but still drive able I had it out last weekend and ran just fine.. The lights on the trailer work as well as all light on the boat. The boat is registered till 2018. I have the title for both boat and trailer. This is a good boat me and my kids had a lot of fun this summer hate to get rid of it but have some bills that need to taken care of.. asking $1100 obo cash. No trades no holds and NO SPAM I don't need help selling.

https://topeka.craigslist.org/boa/5992989986.html

hvymtl939

Chief Petty Officer
I hope this guy isn't on the water when I am there......

87 invader runs good. Great on Gas. Battery is not even a year old. Motor and lower unit are in good shape and solid. 18 ft in length. The trailer is a roller trailer so it is easy to load and unload. The interior is ok is some spots but over all wouldn't hurt to to be redone. The floor is a lil soft in one spot. The fuel line from tank to carb has a small hole in it so it leaks a lil gas but still drive able I had it out last weekend and ran just fine.. The lights on the trailer work as well as all light on the boat. The boat is registered till 2018. I have the title for both boat and trailer. This is a good boat me and my kids had a lot of fun this summer hate to get rid of it but have some bills that need to taken care of.. asking $1100 obo cash. No trades no holds and NO SPAM I don't need help selling.

https://topeka.craigslist.org/boa/5992989986.html

I swear this is half the boats at Perry.

Grub54891

Vice Admiral
UUmmmm.. How about that Distributer?
00N0N_1WkbQxmJN92_600x450.jpg

Pusher

Lieutenant
This one isn't a tlc boat. It kindda needs its own thread as a "why would you pay so much for that" kind of thread.

Baylinerchuck

Commander
Gotta wonder why the seller isn't already making money hand over fist in this "incredible" business venture.

Tnstratofam

Commander
Gotta wonder why the seller isn't already making money hand over fist in this "incredible" business venture.

He's just trying to help someone live the small businesses owner dream!:thumb:

Either that or he's hoping someone has 11 friends to help them row this thing around the lake.:rolleyes:

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
I only see a pair of oars which are quite long. Where do the paying passengers move to avoid oar powered head-strikes?

If this is such a money making business, why sell?

Tnstratofam

Commander
Acording to the ad he also has an award winning boat to go along with it.

I think the ad is actually pretty funny.