Funny "TLC needed" boat ads on Craigslist.

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
^^^^ from the ad;

This boat does not need to be winterized which will save approximately $300.00 dollars a year.

I sure hope the perpetual winterize works in Roff, OK. It's 19 degrees in Roff, OK at post time. :doh:

jaggededge

Cadet
As I live in Weatherford OK allow me to translate that for you.... "does not need to be winterized" = "block is already cracked and drains itself" You're welcome! :lol:

mickyryan

Rear Admiral
I heard you can just slap some silicone bath tub sealent on them cracks and be good as new :) rofl

Patfromny

Lieutenant Junior Grade
You just have to get the silicone into the cracks real good Mick. Just putting the stuff on top would be half a#%ed.

mickyryan

Rear Admiral
Hmm i thought you made it look like stucco so folks knew you did a thorough job lol

krakatoa

Senior Chief Petty Officer
Well this one has been garage keep to avoid direct sunlight to upholstery and cover it from weather and still in good condition but......

bob johnson

Rear Admiral
Only needs cleaning? I know not!!

I have a Bluefin Spectrum and I picked it up cheap because it was neglected. I tored that boat down to aluminum only and it is one built tough boat for a riveted design.... I mean the stringer system is beefy.. and the gunnel tops add super strength and the transom 'well" is beefcake.....its still stripped, waiting for a summer project....but don't bat a shady eye at that line!! Ive stripped 3 starcrafts and think the Bluefin is a stouter boat for its size

gm280

Supreme Mariner
I don't know about other areas, but why do so many folks want to sell their boats without even a picture? A blank screen with a few words about wanting to sell their boats and how to contact them. But no pictures or good descriptions. Some don't even have a price either. WHY?

mickyryan

Rear Admiral
internet impaired? I mean I don't know why anyone would even post without pics but they do and I miss out on some good stuff to gawk at and maybe even buying!
who knows maybe they afraid of there rare jewel winding up on this post :)

Patfromny

Lieutenant Junior Grade
It's just like those Jerks that can't figure out how to put avatars on there accounts:cold:. Uh, I mean, yeah.

Watermann

Starmada Splash of the Year 2014
I would imagine running into a sand bar would get interesting in this rig ..
https://jacksonville.craigslist.org/boa/5955028517.html

What the :confused:

01010_flOMVN5mp7W_1200x900.jpg

David Young

Chief Petty Officer
That's the craziest thing I've seen for a while :(. I bet you would feel like a "king" going down the lake sitting in the chair 15 feet in the air :)