Fuel pump kit for 1970 5hp Chrysler 52BA

fatluke

Recruit
I am looking for a fuel pump kit for my 1970 5hp chrysler. It is model #52BA serial #3094. I have checked everywhere online and can not seem to find specified for this model. I am wondering is anyone can tell me the the fuel pump here on iboats for the model 52/53HA is the same one? It looks the same to me, and it appears to cover a wide range of HP's and model #s, but my model number is not listed.

I have searched various places online to no avail, any information would be helpful and appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Luke

wickware

Lieutenant
Re: Fuel pump kit for 1970 5hp Chrysler 52BA

Please post a pic of your Diaphragm and pics or links of the ones you have found. This might help in getting some positive info from experienced Techs.

Nordin

Commander

It will fit. The 52HA was assembled in Hartford and the 52BA in Barrie. Chrysler used the same fuelpump for a range of engines. This will fit from 4,4 up to 20Hp.

fatluke

Recruit

It will fit. The 52HA was assembled in Hartford and the 52BA in Barrie. Chrysler used the same fuelpump for a range of engines. This will fit from 4,4 up to 20Hp.

Great thanks. I assume it would fit and they looked the same, I just wanted to verify. I have not been able to find any information or parts at all with the model #52BA listed. I am glad this is clarified now as I am also going to get a carb kit and new impeller for it.

Thanks again,
Very helpful forum.

The chrysler has worked flawlessly for the last 20 years I have been using it and this fuel pump will be the first doller put into it.