Friday Foto .... my new job

Barlow

Lieutenant Commander
29ahde
<br /><br /> :p :D

lark2004

Lieutenant Junior Grade
Re: Friday Foto .... my new job

Which University does this guy go to? <br /><br />Must have a tough admin to not give him a research grant!

KaGee

Admiral

Would that be Ethanol research Barlow?? :D

TilliamWe

Banned

Partial honesty, I love it!<br />Actually if he'd let me participate in his "research", I'd probably fund it!

Barlow

Lieutenant Commander

no idea lark .. I'm bettin' he's top of his class tho .. got 2 milk crates :D <br /><br />LOL.. KG .. I'm refraining for fear of a "poof" :p <br /><br />Yea TW ,.. should get together and buy him some 'actives' and 'controls'.. I'd be willing to help fund to.. just wonder if he's any good at foosball and billiards? :p :D

johnson-liner

Petty Officer 1st Class

I came accross one just off the highway near the mall (future site of Destiny USA :rolleyes: ) who had a sign that said:<br /><br />"Why lie....I need a beer"<br /><br />I went directly to the next gas station, picked up an 18, drove back and gave him a brew. That's what I told him..."At least your honest". :D

Laddies

Banned

Hey Barlow, do you need a business pardner--Bob

Barlow

Lieutenant Commander

Pull up a milk crate... :D

Mr.Ladyfish

Master Chief Petty Officer

We get lots of homeless here due to the weather being mild and a state hospital. One day a buddy & I were going Christmas shopping for the wives and saw an old guy pushing his cart down Seawall Blvd. We had seen him on several previous occasions and he was always smiling and seemed happy. He always spoke when he walked by, just seemed like a nice guy down on his luck. We stopped that day since we were in the Christmas spirit and offered him $20.00. He said "no thanks, I'll either waste it on whiskey or my friends will rob me in my sleep." <br /><br />We stopped at Kroger, bought him a roasted chicken and a 12 pack of Bud. When we took it to him he looked like he had won the Lotto. "God Bless" he said. First time I ever got blessed for buying a guy a beer.

pjc

Lieutenant Commander

very cool gesture Mr. Ladyfish!

JRJ

Commander

At the ramp just at daylight, a homeless/wino type hit me up for money. I said "man you're out early" he said "yea, everyone else is still sleepen. I'm the only one out worken". I laughed and gave him a buck :D