FORCE MOTOR

john king

Cadet
I am trying to get a tachometer for my 1977 evenrude 70 hp. I found a teleflex 0-7 k , for outboard and 4 stroke but not for force eng. the question is, is a force engine a type or a brand. I never heard of it.

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: FORCE MOTOR

Very confusing post, John. Try again?

tashasdaddy

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

do you have and evinrude or a force engine. they are nothing alike except for being 2 stroke.

steelespike

Supreme Mariner

As suggested try again.Poorly chosen subject most who check in will be prepared to help with a Force motor even though you listed a Force subject in the Evinrude forum. But it does appear you need help with Evinrude or possibly
a tach.If you check your post I think you will see you all you did was tell us you found a tach.no indication of a model number,new/used a or specifically what your question is.

WillyBWright

Fleet Admiral

Outboard tachs are usually adjustable for any brand. Look for a multi-position rotary switch on the back.

Look on the bottom left corner of your post for a box with Interact. Push the down arrow and click Edit Post. Then you can update your post. :)

john king

Cadet

Thank you, after I posted this yesterday I was reading a decustion about a tachometer problem and changed my mind about changing the tach. What my problem is last summer when i was out with that boat the tach started to read double of what it should. I mite have allready fixed the problem.

Scaaty

Vice Admiral

Post edited/deleted by me..Never mind..