First Time on the water in almost two years.

vwfoolwhy

Seaman
Took the MFG out on the river for the first time in almost two years. I tell you after 5 years of owning this boat. It is now officially the best boat I've ever owned. $25.00 in fuel 8 hours of fun in the sun and always brings me back to home port. Could you ask for any thing more from a 50 year old boat and motor? :D

Jon Sob

Master Chief Petty Officer
Re: First Time on the water in almost two years.

That's awesome vw ..... what year and model is it? We love photos around here ..... got any to share?

pduquette

Ensign

Hey Vdub - sounds great, and good to see she still floats! I gotta do the same w/mine..had the motor purring last summer but with work and a bum tow vehicle never got wet...plenty of time and new wheels I'm itchy!!! Do have a kayak to keep me from going crazy tho. ;-) AND I'm closer to the water too.

yanks21

Petty Officer 2nd Class

I really hope that's not me saying that next year... Lawn to seed, well to be repaired, and graduation party to prepare for.....
Glad to hear ya got her in the water, VW!

*EdC*

Senior Chief Petty Officer

good to see ya man.....Thought you was gonna sell her....MFGs are sweet boats ain't they?

vwfoolwhy

Seaman

I did put her up for sale last year but I don't think I was ever too serious. I never put effort into the possible sales. Talked more people out of buying it then anything. Glad she didn't sell having to much fun with her. For those that Don't know It's a 1963 Westfield w/ a 1963 Evinrude Big Twin 40HP PICs are in older post will have to take some new ones with the new Bimi. Yup Brand New in the box with Hardware, found in the trash.