Finally! Some common sense from our courts.

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner
Re: Finally! Some common sense from our courts.

cpj said:
You say that more than half of the children are born out of wedlock. I say that number has increased (and is still on the rise) since oh lets say the 1940's. I also submit that our society has been going down hill at a rate equall to kids raised by single parents.
This Billy has two mommys crap, that the queer enablers are pushing, is pure bovine excrement.

I would not call that hatred chugger, I would call it a very astute recognition of facts. That CPJ has fallen into the guilt trap and has to refer to himself as a bigot is a real shame. Just another example of Liberal labling to sway the half sleeping public to their side of the arguement.

It goes something like this, as it perceived by the great sleeping masses of middle America.

"Blah, Blah, civil rights, Blah, Blah, issue of fairness, blah blah blah, good citizens, blah blah blah, makes lots of money and pay lots of taxes, blah blah blah, slavery, blah, blah, blah, homophobe, blah blah, cpj is a bigot".

Mr and Mrs Sleeping M America turn their dog tired heads away from the preparation of dinner, after both have been out working all day to pay the onerous tax burden perpetrated on them by the big government liberals, and having been seduced away from matters that gave their parents and forefathers a strong moral compasss and not having enough energy left to deal with tough controversial subjects, (when they hear Dan Blather say these things on the evening news) and say " Did you hear that? Tsk Tsk, that mean ol' nasty cpj. He's a bigot."

All this after not fully hearing or digesting the merit of the liberal contention that Dan Blather has parroted forth.

So after a while, cpj, knowing that his position is right, acquieses to the title so proffered for him and that has been hammered down the publics throat.

HOGWASH!

Could it be that Mr and Mrs S Middle America are finally waking up and seeing this issue for what it has become?

JRJ

Commander

Bigotry goes against "The Word"

gafteci

Seaman

Boomyal wrote:
may not be and I might not have to gafteci.

If the homosexuals and their liberal allies are no longer able to get the ear of the courts to legislate and behaviour their behaviour and demands, at least to the extent that it warrants joining a tried mellinia true mellinia old hallowed institution, then It might just be you who has to get over it.

I noticed you completely skipped my two points that I made. Typical republican. Can't answer the main points, so you hit on an easier one, hoping that no one notices.

What about my point you are SO much a homophob. I can tell that you hate all gays, whether they are couples, families, men, or women. You will deny it, but you advocate violence against gays or think it's okay.

Then, you completely skipped over all of the homosexuality going on in the animal kingdom. You made it clear that you thought it was unnatural. Did you read the links I put out? That shoots you're "un-natural" argument full of holes. Come on, tell me I'm wrong. You can't, can you!?!?!

You're pathetic.

chugger

Petty Officer 3rd Class

It has nothing to do with civil rights. CPJ proudly refered to himself as a bigot because he is a bigot which means he has no regard for the people that have to deal with the consequences of hatred of homosexuality. His dissmissal of the Billy's two mommys and the condemnation of "queer enablers" shows he has no empathy for Billy. Billy didn't chose his mommys and isn't responsable for their sexual preferences. Now imagine he tells his son about Billy's two mommys, or his son hears him rant to his mother about the threat imposed by the queer enablers and his son goes to school and tells Billy's friends. Would you want to be Billy? How would you handle that situation? Billy's life is now the crap that CPJ spoke of. As long as it's acceptable to the Iboat admins CPJ has the right to to post any hate filled, bigoted piece of non-sense he likes. I just wanted to post an obvious fact on the chance that he overlooked it. As he said it later post he'd rather be stupid than gay.

As for middle America I suspect we're not as stupid as you seem to think we are.

PW2

Commander

There ought to be law that there ought to be a verifiable and objective reason to justify making something against the law.

Gross prejudice ought not be enough, no matter how many agree.

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Awwww, knock off the name calling.

Is homosexuality normal and natural? Is it moral? It doesn't matter. It is there and it is legal.

Millions of people are in comitted same gender relationships. It has always been so and it always will be so. It is merely more visible than before.

What does matter is whether these people have the right to become legal families, with the same rights and priviledges as other families.

I say they do. What I may think about the naturalness or morality of their relationships is irrrelevant.

If you say they don't you must reconcile why you think that with your own understanding of what discrimination is and whether it is in keeping with the American Dream of Freedom and Liberty.

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

JRJ said:

So does men laying with men JRJ. Ya just can't take a part of it. Therefore a resistance to the legitimacy of homosexual marraiges does not make one a BIGOT!

JRJ

Commander

Boomyal said:
JRJ said:

So does men laying with men JRJ. Ya just can't take a part of it. Therefore a resistance to the legitimacy of homosexual marraiges does not make one a BIGOT!

I didn't take the bigot remark as referring to your simply folk laying with folk thing but to being a bigot as in prejudiced against folk for their skin color, religion, and on and on.

Plainsman

Rear Admiral

gafteci: What is a "typical" republican? Are you a "typical Democrat? So you want to raise my taxes for more social programs to help Billy? You pay the extra, I pay enough for to many social programs. People need to learn to be responsible for themselves, not me pay for it.

chugger: Billy needs to learn that life isn't fiar. Sorry if he's feeling get hurt, welcome to the real world. And I am from middle America, so don't speak for me.

If they want to live that way, go for it. BUt don't try to tell me they need the same rights. You live outside the box, deal with it.

gafteci

Seaman

Awwww, knock off the name calling.

JB, I'm assuming that you are talking to me. I will not stop the "name calling". Boomyal is (ZAP) He uses the Bible to hide it. In my mind, that means he is also (ZAP).

There is tons of evidence that being gay is nature not nurture. (ZAP) like boomyal can't accept that, so they hide behind their religion to justify their hatered.

JB, if there was someone on this site that was openly racist and advocated descrimination agaisnt blacks, would you still ask people to be civil towards him??

(No. I would demand it. JB)

chugger

Petty Officer 3rd Class

As long as I'm' venting, my opinion on the topic being discussed is that whether or a judge is interpreting the law or making it depends on whether or not you favor his ruling. Interpretation of the law can be as artful as interpretation of the bible and apparently that can be little tricky.

marriage for marraige it's my opinion that in a perfect world every child would have a (1) female mommy and (1) male daddy but as we are all painfully aware it's not a perfect world. benefits The benifits or rights society extends to help the tradition family should also be extended to the non-traditional family. If the point of getting married is to raise a family then marriage should actually always start as a civil union until a family is formed.

chugger

Petty Officer 3rd Class

eepks said:
gafteci: What is a "typical" republican? Are you a "typical Democrat? So you want to raise my taxes for more social programs to help Billy? You pay the extra, I pay enough for to many social programs. People need to learn to be responsible for themselves, not me pay for it.

chugger: Billy needs to learn that life isn't fiar. Sorry if he's feeling get hurt, welcome to the real world. And I am from middle America, so don't speak for me.

If they want to live that way, go for it. BUt don't try to tell me they need the same rights. You live outside the box, deal with it.

POINTER94

Vice Admiral

Yea JB,

We got liberal with an opinion and who are you to stifle his freedom of speech. He is right and even if he never met, knows the background of, or had any meaningful interaction with anyone he wants to attack, he has every right to call names and try and keyhole anyone he doesn't agree with. This is how we all become more open-minded, by spreading hatred. You act like this isn't his own personal rant page by even suggesting civility.

I didn't know we are all our own moderators now. Neato:)

chugger

Petty Officer 3rd Class

eepks. It's more than learning life is not fair. Such vile expressions targeted to a child can cause extreme harm since he hasnt' learned how to cope with such vicious undeserved treatment. Do you really want to be the one that teaches him to sink or swim an adult world? He'll learn that lesson soon enough. For example when he spends all night doing his homwork and finds he still failed the test the next day.

My closing statement was that wasnt America wasn't as Boomyal as Boomyal thinks it is. doesnt that doesn't apply to appoligize I appoligize.

gafteci

Seaman

You're right, Pointer, I am liberal and I don't want my free speech stifled. But, I also don't want your free speech stifled.

So, use your free speech and tell me how being gay in un-natural. Tell me how there have been 450 animal species that show homosexual tendencies. Tell me how, according to the Bible, that being gay is against God's wishes, but He makes animal gay. Funny, huh????

chugger

Petty Officer 3rd Class

eepks.

It's more than learning life is not fair. Such vile expressions targeted to a child can cause extreme harm since he hasn't learned how to cope with such vicious undeserved treatment. Do you really wan't to be the one that teaches him to sink or swim an adult world? He'll learn soon enough that life isn't fair. For example when he spends all night studying and still fails the test the next day.

My closing statement was that America isn't as stupid as Boomyal thinks it is. If that doesn't apply to you I appoligize. On the other hand I don't seem to be able to compose a choerent post so I guess that statement doesn't apply to me either.

Plainsman

Rear Admiral

chugger " Such vile expressions targeted to a child can cause extreme harm since he hasn't learned how to cope with such vicious undeserved treatment".

I didn't see or say that things be said directly to little Billy, but if mommy and mommy want to raise him, it's up to them (It's called being a parent) to get him ready for it (their lifestyle) if that is how they wish to live.

Once agian, let the people vote on it, not the bench. Here in Nebraska we did vote on it and the liberal judge said it was unconstitutional. If the people have spoken in an election, let it be the law.

POINTER94

Vice Admiral

Ah shucks, how do you know I even disagree with you. But I would be wiling to bet your little rage hasn't changed anyones mind. But your understanding of free speech is sorely lacking.

I could have sworn this thread had to do with the supreme court ruling on the legality of gay marriage, not what everyone thinks of Boomers opinions. I guess attack dog tactics rule the day.

Here is a good one, if god can do anything, why can't he make a weight he can't lift?

Bye.

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

PW2 said:
There ought to be law that there ought to be a verifiable and objective reason to justify making something against the law. [colour=red]We are not talking about making something against the law PW. An erudite guy like you, you surprise me with this statement. We are talking about not recognizing a group of people who do not fit the definition of MARRAIGE. Has nothing to do with against the law.[/colour]
Gross prejudice ought not be enough, no matter how many agree. Gross predjudice is a not relevant in this instance PW. [colour=blue]Again you surprise me (not) People who like to lay with like and kind have the same rights as everyone else. It is your liberal bent to twist things that puts the resistance to putting a round peg in a square hole in the league of prejudice. That does not make it so.[/colour]