Fidels troll

oddjob

Commander
Well, what happened to him. I thought we cared a few weeks ago. Hell the media was real worried about him and his brother!...( Whinny liberal voice montage) "Oh my! what will become of Our dear comrade?"...there was thread here about it too. 8). Why this is ground breaking historical news.

snapperbait

Vice Admiral
Re: Fidels troll

There could be a nucear war and all the would be left are cockroaches, and Fidel Castro...

Me?..... I think it's the heat... That's why don't hear anything.... Them Cubans down in little havana don't want to be out in the streets, juiced up on the crazy azz coffee, yelling at the top of their lungs, running around waving flags, and beating on pots and pans........ Cause it's just too dang hot....8)

So.... Without the film on the 5 o'clock news with the juiced up, flag waving cubans, ya really don't have a story... Unless it's a slow news day....

Thats my theory anyway....8)

rolmops

Vice Admiral

The only reason why it ever made the news,is because a bunch of ex-cubans happens to be able to make or break the florida elections

txswinner

Banned

It might run some of your afternoons when you find out that the cubans in little havana are W supporters. Just because they are of a darker complexion does not make the Democrats, remember they hate Clinton as much as you.

My point, the noise over Fidel was not the liberals but the work of the Rep. cubans of south FL.

oddjob

Commander

TX I've lived here for 15 years. I work in Miami Lakes ( Hialeah) which is where the majority of the Cubans lived until Hurricane Andrew stirred the melting pot in a big way. Most Cubans I know are republicans. Short Answer, Fidel and communism. Its still fresh in their minds. They know first hand theres no free lunch. They understand economics.

txswinner

Banned

We may not agree on why but the cubans are repub. I just commented at snapper reference as if the cubans in little havana were liberals.