Evinrude is like to sell

Parrothead71

Petty Officer 2nd Class
I have an older evinrude is like to sell. I thought there was a place to list that here or am I just not seeing it?

gm280

Supreme Mariner
I have an older evinrude is like to sell. I thought there was a place to list that here or am I just not seeing it?

I think this iboats site has a place to sell things. Look at the home page to see for sure. However, you can't list items to sell on the forum pages.

oldboat1

Fleet Admiral
You were working on a '60s Fastwin, and had it up and running some, yes? Can post free on the AOMCI site (show state or region). I've had pretty good luck buying and selling on Craig's List as well.

jbcurt00

Staff member
THERE IS NO PARTS/MOTOR SALES at all iboats, anywhere.

Paid ads for boats can be accessed from the link in the upper right corner of an iboats webpage.

Unless you pay for an ad for your boat, no sales of any kind can be posted in the forum, and only if your ad is linked in your posting, boat ads cant be posted either.

Parrothead71

Petty Officer 2nd Class
I wasn't sure but that's why I didn't put any details.
Thanks guys I'll post somewhere else, the motor that is......I'm sure I'll have questions about the new(old) boat.

Parrothead71

Petty Officer 2nd Class
You were working on a '60s Fastwin, and had it up and running some, yes? Can post free on the AOMCI site (show state or region). I've had pretty good luck buying and selling on Craig's List as well.

Yes it was/is a 66 fastwin. Got her running pretty good thanks to all the help here.
Thanks guys!