Dough Making

dolluper

Captain
Dough Making

Besides working for a living collecting things, playing the markets,what else is out there to make some dough with little or no effect ? <br />making inventions<br />computer web sites<br />Got any idea's hair brained or not lets hear

ndemge

Commander
Re: Dough Making

Just keep your eye out for what some peeople call trash<br /><br /><br />Local construction site, big flat rocks ,they were about to be hauled off to be used for fill. Load up a few trailer loads, built walls at my house, now sold the leftovers for $200<br /><br />2 Big honk'n AC/HEAT units.... turned em around untested for $100<br /><br />I'm not saying go dumpster diving, just keep your eyes out for thoughtless waste and you'll come out ahead, if you get the "get it cause it's free" mentality, you'll have a garage full of garbage. Most people get rid of stuff because it's trash, some people just have mroe $ than sense.

NYMINUTE

Captain

Crime....evidently it does pay, at least until you get caught. I prefer counterfiting. The trick is to shop it at Wal-Mart. Their highly skilled and trained personnel are so eager to take your money that you could pass monopoly cash past them. Then take worthless crap you bought, return it to another Wal-Mart (probably across the road in most communities) and get the real cash. Hey? is my real name and address accessible on this board? Ooooops

RPJS

Lieutenant Commander

I have a fool prof plan.<br /><br />Im going to win the lottery.

Straightup

Petty Officer 1st Class

I play bass guitar and fly R/C aircraft. Pretty good at both. Don't make a nickel. Have thought about earning side cash with my hobbies, but then realized it wouldn't be a hobby anymore - then it would be work. <br /><br />Jeff

dolluper

Captain

Over the years in the mech trade you couldn't find tools for the job so you either magievered with what you had or made one I'm planning on making tools for special needs do you guy's have any requests for anything Can't help in Women related issue's

ZmOz

Captain

I hear pot is pretty easy to grow and sell to the local kids... :D

Grant S

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Dolluper asks about making dough with little or no EFFECT, not effort. My attempts have had little or no effect on my bank balance.

dolluper

Captain

Very good GrantS not looking to make a bundle just break even maybe