Don't Press Your Luck

204 Escape

Ensign
Re: Don't Press Your Luck

I give plenty of room to a trucker. I flash my lights, I even slow down a bit to help them get back into their lane even more quickly. I respect their job.

BUT, what about when you are driving on a two lane highway, going 5 m.p.h. more than the speed limit, pulling your boat, and the trucker drives right up on your prop?? That kinda ticks me off !!!!!!!! I will slow down for that clown. I know that he has a schedule to keep, and I appreciate that. BUT when I have my wife, and kids, + myself, and sometimes the family pet in the truck, I DO NOT APPRECIATE that at all. IMHO, he don't care about "OUR SAFETY" !! I have in the past even called their 1-800 How am I driving #.

ALSO, I don't think that we should forget about a motorcycle, on the road. ALOT of people do NOT look for a bike !!!!! I do, because I have ALOT of friends that ride. Let's not forget about them !!!!!!! (I think that the best thing to happen to a bike is that the headlights come on when the ignition switch comes on !!!!!!! )

puddle jumper

Captain

Lets agree on one thing. It does not mater what people drive. There will be idiots that drive them.

greggholmes

Petty Officer 3rd Class

i was towing one of these the other day and got cut off

K64358_lg.jpg