Dont know what you call it but came here for help!

TyeD17

Cadet
Hey guys,

Hope everyone is having a great boating season. My question is, I have a 95 OMC seaswirl I/O open bow Ski, great boat! great everything! only hitch.

On the back of the boat where stand when you get out, before you get to the bench seat. are 3 black mats, two probably 18"x18" and one long skinny one probably 3'x10" ....they are sunbeat wore out and everytime you stand on them with wet feet, they bring black stuff int he boat(white seats). Any who, where can i find replacements, or any creative ideas for replacements? with some traction.Thanks.

Much appreciated!

Tye

alldodge

Staff member
I think your talking about non skid, it comes in various widths and lengths. You can also get non skid paint. Other names are Anti-slip, anti-skid, just google it

robert graham

Admiral
I saw those stick on rubber anti-skid pads at Harbor Freight yesterday.....if you want/need to stay away from rubber, then get some of those stick on sandpaper-type nonskid pads at Lowes or Home Depot...they use them in bathtubs and showers to help old geezers from falling down and bust a hip or something......