• Yes

Votes: 67 97.1%
  • No

Votes: 2 2.9%

• Total voters

bigdee

Commander
Re: Do you pee while in the water?

One of the simple tax free joys in life is relieving yourself! In the water,off the boat, in the woods,in the backyard and in the shower....let freedom ring-a-ding-ding!!

bowman316

Lieutenant Commander

Sometimes I will use the door to my truck as cover, and go behind it in a parking lot, where no one can see me.
I have even gone in a parking garage before.
Sometimes I feel Like josey whales, There is a scene in that movie where he spits out some chewing tobacco, and an old lady says "Were you raised in a barn!"

mommicked

Lieutenant Commander

My dad likes to fish for Bass from a float tube in some local lakes. He sometimes fishes for 4 or 5 hours on cold spring mornings, after drinking his coffee......................don't ever ask to borrow his neoprene waders :facepalm:

catfishcarl99

Senior Chief Petty Officer

same here lol. parking lots trees bushes water fence posts, when it needs to flow i let er go!

and yes. it is a good way to space out crowding boaters.:)

SierraMark

Petty Officer 2nd Class

yup, add another one. Haven't in the boat yet only because I've only had it a few weeks and the water is still too darn cold for me.

-Mark

aspeck

Staff member

Wife always said, "When you are a guy the whole world is your toilet. It ain't fair!"

Tyme2fish

Commander

Scenario: I'm in the water (not a swimming pool) and I've got to pee. Why would I exit the water, then pee in the water, and then re-enter the water? Seems like a waste of time and energy. Let 'er fly where you are!!:D

ziggy

Admiral

looks like a pretty strong consensus to me. besides, where else ya gonna go at. unless ya got a boat with a head on board.
beware though.
i remember while in the us power squadron, talking about drowning statistics. i have no proof. but if remember right. 50% of drowned males had their fly down.
just food for thought. like maybe putting on a pfd while raising the lake temp and volume.

yep, i'm guilty too. i go for in the water or in the bailing bucket. bailing bucket being the most safe. ya can't fall overboard and drown while using the bucket... my women uses it too... no wonder a bailing bucket is required equipment per the uscg.... it serves duel purpose. they just don't tell ya that... ;)

bowman316

Lieutenant Commander

I don't put my fly down or anything. I just let er rip right where she lies.

Outsider

Lieutenant Junior Grade

while faceing other fishermen he thinks are getting too close to his boat!!

The last guy I saw do that drew a crowd to see what all the laughter was about.

I only pee where it's illegal ... :facepalm:

dockwrecker

Lieutenant

First thing they teach you in dive class is how to warm up your wetsuit. And to never buy a used wet suit...

mk4713

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Only when the water is cold!!!! Did anyone see that river monsters episode where that flesh eating fish swam up a guys business while he was going potty in the river? Kinda made me think twice before I pee

korygrandy

Senior Chief Petty Officer

Love it that folks are fessin' up to parking garages. Let's face it, I work in a downtown environment...where they go OUT of there way to not have restrooms available for obvious reasons.

If I forget to go on the 9th floor...it is a LOOONG ride in traffic back home, and you only get that one final chance in the garage...

I pee while walking backward when in water. Sometimes I stand like Captain Morgan on the bow of the boat...it's quite fun and empowering. :D

I was out this past weekend and I saw 3 women "take turns" hanging from the boats ladder so ladies, no shame in admitting!

Petty Officer 1st Class

I sure do

Davem3

Chief Petty Officer

Sometimes I will use the door to my truck as cover, and go behind it in a parking lot, where no one can see me.
I have even gone in a parking garage before.
Sometimes I feel Like josey whales, There is a scene in that movie where he spits out some chewing tobacco, and an old lady says "Were you raised in a barn!"

as a Tractor Trailer driver, ummmmmmmmmmmm yes i have

bowman316

Lieutenant Commander

when I used to drive a tractor trailer, I would use the 44 oz soda cups and pee in those, then just toss the liquid out the window, but hold onto the cup for later.
Or I would pull over and go inbetween the truck and trailer. That is the perfect hiding spot. I even did a # 2 there once, when I really had to go. I just got up on the catwalk, and leaned back against the trailer.

BlkY2k

Chief Petty Officer

I had my crew building a house for this women one time and we didnt have a portajohn on the site. Well that lady followed me everywhere I went, the guys started calling her my shadow. Well after several days of this I woke up in the middle of the night in severe pain and went to the hospital. Yeppers bladder infection. After that I dont care whos around if I gotta go I go and if you dont move your gonna get a wet foot.