Delaware river, C&D, upper Chesapeake, Bohemia river seeing who else is in the area

passngass

Cadet
Delaware river, C&D, upper Chesapeake, Bohemia river seeing who else is in the area

We make port at helms cove in penns grove NJ and head overvto the Bohemia river on the weekends. Greatvplace to anchor up and unwind.

Looking to see who else is in the area and would like to hang out? Or maybe know of some other great anchorages in the area.

CJ River Rider

Petty Officer 3rd Class
Re: Delaware river, C&D, upper Chesapeake, Bohemia river seeing who else is in the ar

Re: Delaware river, C&D, upper Chesapeake, Bohemia river seeing who else is in the ar

How long does it take to get across the canal from where you are? I've always wanted to launch from the Pennsville ramp on Riveria Drive and go into the Chesapeake. I never been south of the Commodore Barry bridge on the Delaware.

passngass

Cadet

From where I am, about a mile north of the Delaware memorial bridge, and going through Delaware city into the C&D canal to the elk river and the upper Chesapeake takes me 1.5 hours cruising at 30 mph.