Dang Cardinals!!!!

Carphunter

Commander
Ok 'speck, and any other UK fans on this site, go ahead and give it to me! I deserve it. Early Christmas present for UK cause Louisville gave that one away.<br /><br />Now, rub it in my face, cause you know I would. ;)

mrbscott19

Chief Petty Officer
Re: Dang Cardinals!!!!

Talk about UK shootin' sparks...or is that what Louisville would like to do? :D :D

aspeck

Staff member

Crappy, you know I would never rub anything in! That is just not in my nature to repeat over and over how the mighty Wildcats whooped up on the Cardinals. Well, shoot, they should! Cardinals are Wildcat supper any day of the week.<br /><br />Oh, by the way, what was that score again? Oh yea, that's right, the Wildcats scored more points than the Cardinals! Go Cats!<br /><br />(Steelers and Big Ben won too! AAAHHH, what a day!)

aspeck

Staff member

Yep, I did, SBN, and I meant every letter of it! HA! Go Wildcats!

Carphunter

Commander

I'm just glad it took another player, (Sparks), who wasn't coached by Tubby to win the big one. :p <br /><br />Glad the Cats made it interesting again, this was just becoming another boring yearly series for the Cardinals. :D <br /><br />........hey, I gotta say somethin, right! ;) <br /><br />.....and shame on you 'speck! I would never resort to calling you names,.......... cause I am a Classy Cardinal fan. :D <br /><br />At least for another year we won't have to hear all the crybabies calling the local stations to have Tubby fired. :rolleyes: