Damn Crappy Weather!

PrinceValium

Chief Petty Officer
Well I got my boat all shiny yesterday, got everything ready to depart bright and early this morning to the lake with the family. They have not been on the boat since I got it running well so we were going to take it out and do some tubing etc. Unfortunately this morning the sky is cloudy and report is a few showers! :redface:

I was hoping this would be another morning where the weather report was not very accurate and that the rain would mainly be in the Sierra's again.....WRONG! Sheesh I just wanted to show them that I got it running well...especially after all the days they gave me that "LOOK" on the lake when it wasn't running well.

Now to vent off my frustration today I will have to watch the Raiders whoop the 49ers. :)

stic88

Petty Officer 1st Class
Re: Damn Crappy Weather!

well it is sunny and 90 degrees here today. :p

stic88

Petty Officer 1st Class

I am sending some now. we get well over 300 days of sunshine here. send me some rain if you can.

bekosh

Lieutenant

Chear up! It could be worse.

We've had 3 weekends of great weather in a row. Sunny, highs in the upper 60's lower 70's, even hit 80 one weekend. On top of that the fall colors have been fantastic. :D

Unfortunately, a month ago, I slipped off the dock, hit the side of my boat and ended up in the river. Lucky I didn't hit my head and drown. But I did fracture my shoulder so I haven't been able to take the boat out to enjoy the nice weather. She's already winterized and wrapped up in storage and I'm looking at 4-6 months of rehab. :(

Even worse than being stuck at home with crummy weather, is being stuck at home with great weather.

Better days ahead, live it up. :cool:

stic88

Petty Officer 1st Class

thanx prince, i got clouds today. Hope you got the sunshine

DayCruiser

Ensign

Not much rain here in SC. Trace for October so far. One day of rain in September. Not much in August either. Nothing but Sunny skies with up and down temps. 60s, 70s to 80s. 40s to 50s at night. Still plenty of boating IF the water levels last. Water levels are going down fast again :(
We need a better long term balance of Sun and rain

stic88

Petty Officer 1st Class

Prince- hope you are getting the sunshine cause i am getting the clouds and a little bit of rain. Love it.