daily music fix

Chinewalker

Fleet Admiral
A good friend of mine wrote this song with some friends of his, one of whom some of you may have heard of (Tony Lucca, runner up on The Voice, 2012). Together they are TFDI. Nice acoustic sound, harmonies and BOATS!

sam60

Captain
My 6th grade teacher announced on a Monday that we would have the use of a record player on Friday and we'll let everyone bring in a 45 to play. I went through my brothers records and found this song but I remember it being a different singer. I was sent to the office and my Dad had to bring me back the next day. The only red-faced person was Mrs. Smith.

sphelps

Supreme Mariner
Funny , A friend /co-worker of mine who has passed away a while back named "Wormy" used to sing that song all the time at work ... That brought back some fond memories of him ... Quite the character he was !

sam60

Captain
I had other issues with that teacher later in the year.

I guess using a BS stamp from Spencer Gifts to evaluate your graded papers was also unacceptable. Thus my straight A's in the Industrial Arts classes became vital.

sam60

Captain
Long live Wormy's memories. We need to keep this oddball music alive!

sphelps

Supreme Mariner
Sam the melody to this one would work for either one of these tunes ..^^^ Or vise versa .. LOL!