#2 went down
#3 still to play
#4 winning
#5 won
#6 won

WOW

sam60

Captain
Alabama goes down! What a fun season it has been! ...Well not so much for us Nebraska fans.

aspeck

Staff member
PSU won a squeaker ... they keep trying to make this Maryland game a rivalry ... just don?t see it happening ....

sam60

Captain
Hey, Art we get to do the bowl game contest soon! Nebraska won't be a choice! :facepalm:

sam60

Captain
I'll bet that Riley is the top prospect for the Oregon State job. I hope he only rented a house in Lincoln. Good guy and he did what he could...tough crowd.

bruceb58

Supreme Mariner
I'll bet that Riley is the top prospect for the Oregon State job. I hope he only rented a house in Lincoln. Good guy and he did what he could...tough crowd.
Jedd Fisch, the current OC at UCLA, is said to be the number one guy on OSU's list unless Chip Kelly wants to keep him.

sphelps

Supreme Mariner
Sam , I hope Neb finds a good coach that can turn things around up there .. All I have seen it?s a proud school with great fans and deserves to get back up in football stature ... Gunna be interesting to see how Kelly will do at UCLA . I must admit I was hoping he would choose UF but that?s ok we will see what happens and hope for the best ... FL really should spend some money on upgrading the facilities .. A new more modern stadium would be nice ... Kinda tired at looking at those big orange metal walls ! LOL!!

sam60

Captain
I was sorry to see Miami lose. Mark Richt and I were born in the same town in the same year. Beyond that connection, he is just a good man. Congrats to Pitt.

sam60

Captain
Many of us Bugeaters thought Riley was a good hire. Good man but a record of 19-19 doesn't cut it. I'm not Alum nor do I send them money. I'll just observe remotely.

sam60

Captain
My car has XM 84 on constantly. It was all about Tennessee today. Nebraska still sucks, no coach or couch.

aspeck

Staff member
Tennessee really cut off their nose to spite their face ... good coach willing to come to their not so good program and they go to an unsubstantiated 3rd person account of something that only the 3rd person claims happened, not either of the first person accounts comfirm (they actually denied it happened) and the Grand Jury seemed to believe the first person accounts. But the students and alumni of Tennessee seem to know more than others ... if I would be Schiano I would be lookinng into some kind of breach of contract/defamation suit ... I would think something could be justified ...

sam60

Captain
Tennessee really cut off their nose to spite their face ... good coach willing to come to their not so good program and they go to an unsubstantiated 3rd person account of something that only the 3rd person claims happened, not either of the first person accounts comfirm (they actually denied it happened) and the Grand Jury seemed to believe the first person accounts. But the students and alumni of Tennessee seem to know more than others ... if I would be Schiano I would be lookinng into some kind of breach of contract/defamation suit ... I would think something could be justified ...

Oh, Art he should and will get paid for this and rightfully so. What a goof by TN.

bruceb58

Supreme Mariner
Tennessee is stupid for letting him get away. Of course they also hired Lane Kiffen at one point so keep that in mind. Not very good decision making at that school.