College Football.....

WIMUSKY

Staff member
Pass interference on a hail mary? 1st time for everything. Miss St get s one more shot.

And.............................. He thru it out of the enzone.

'Bama wins 31-24

Back to #1

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Down to the wire and Bama holds on for the win and will be the new #1.

sam60

Captain
Bama struggled at MS State, They will be #1... but look at what Miami is doing to #3 ND.

bassman284

Commander
Pass interference on a hail mary? 1st time for everything. Miss St get s one more shot.

And.............................. He thru it out of the enzone.

'Bama wins 31-24

Back to #1
Ha! Well, it was pretty blatant. Grabbing a potential receiver by the neck and dragging him to the ground.

sam60

Captain
Haha! You'd be welcome but maybe you want to wait just a bit. Right now halfway through the 3rd qtr Iowa has 20 yards total offense. Also have 14 points due to 2 pick 6s by Josh Jackson. So far Iowa's only offense is Hornibrook to Jackson (Hornibrook being the Wisky QB). Oops, Iowa just fumbled and Wis scored. I didn't buy enough booze for this.

Misery loves company, my friend.

bruceb58

Supreme Mariner
Misery loves company, my friend.
I have a friend who is also a Nebraska fan and actually lives in Lincoln. Today on his Facebook he said he doesn't think the University of Nebraska is even the best college team in Nebraska!

sam60

Captain
I have a friend who is also a Nebraska fan and actually lives in Lincoln. Today on his Facebook he said he doesn't think the University of Nebraska is even the best college team in Nebraska!

Yeah, they are really hurting. I will always be a fan whether good or bad.

bruceb58

Supreme Mariner
You should drive out to Big Bear Lake next summer. Would love to have you. We have a spare bedroom. We will even go up there on a weekend!