College Football 2016

aspeck

Staff member
Clemson loses, Ohio State MIGHT beat Michigan, but only if their O line starts playing like they can. Washington???? Not sure what their schedule looks like. Alabama might be only undefeated ... well, and Western Mi

Last edited:

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Oh oh! This is going to be better than a gas or oil thread. LOL

I was shocked to see PSU in 12th. A big jump from 20th in the AP and 23rd in the Coaches.

DayCruiser

Ensign
Clemson loses, Ohio State MIGHT beat Michigan, but only if their O line starts playing like they can. Washington???? Not sure what their schedule looks like. Alabama might be only undefeated ... well, and Western Mi

Watch out for Clemson. My Tigers have been very lucky in some games. They have lacked the killer instinct at times. The QB has had some personal distractions before the season started. I think he broke up with the love of his life. To lose the NC last year had to be a let down and probably carried on to this year. BUT Clemson seems to elevate and lower themselves to the competition they are playing. Seems to coast when they are ahead instead of putting the hammer down. Now that we are going down the stretch, I think they will up their game. But to will Alabama and Michigan. Clemson will have to play error free ball for a change to have a chance at beating those great teams. The good thing is it is college ball where anyone can beat the other on any given day

sam60

Captain
There's a game knotted up at 10 each late in the 3rd on FS1.

They may just decide to lose the helmets and tape their knuckles up and find the nearest alley for the 4th quarter...UCLA @ Colorado.

Last edited:

bruceb58

Supreme Mariner
There's a game knotted up at 10 each late in the 3rd on FS1.

They may just decide to lose the helmets and tape their knuckles up and find the nearest alley for the 4th quarter...UCLA @ Colorado.
UCLA is horrible this year. When they lost Rosen at QB, the walkon replacement just doesn't cut it.

sphelps

Supreme Mariner
So much for 11 Florida too.

Yep that was painful to watch ... Delrio has never really impressed me ... Even less today .. I say sit him and let someone else play to get ready for next season ..
A lot of injuries today ... :cold:
Navy and ND was in town today ! Great win for Navy !!

sam60

Captain
No Title

Hope that Nebraska makes a good game of it.

Attachments

• photo255027.jpg
    photo255027.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 0

RGrew176

Commander
Hope Nebraska wins!

MSU is down to their 3rd string QB.....

It's always a good day when ND loses.......

Its a fantastic day when Notre Dame loses. I despise Notre Dame. Happy that Navy beat them.

sam60

Captain
It was an ugly day for the Huskers yesterday. Tommy Armstrong Jr. thanked the OSU fans....likely for their support and concern while he was down. Good fans!

iboats_tim

User
UCLA is horrible this year. When they lost Rosen at QB, the walkon replacement just doesn't cut it.
Or the receivers who can't catch, the offensive line that can't block, the running backs that can't hit the holes, or the coaching staff that can't coach...really all of those things...