Check this out!

toomanyboats

Petty Officer 3rd Class
Dad's boat! Too much booze, and Too many people dancing on the dive step!!!! We watched it go down! :'(
pic001.jpg

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner
Re: Check this out!

Looks like you would be taking your life in your own hands venturing into that crowd. Probably not too much pepsi cola stocked in their coolers.

samagee

Chief Petty Officer

Alot of those boats were over packed with people as well. What was going on on that lake?

Mercury140-I6

Petty Officer 1st Class

That actually looks like the northern end of Lake Berriessa in the Napa wine country just north of the San Fran Bay Area. My older brother took me there once and I couldn't believe the stupidity that was going on. People swimming around a running outboard (In Gear!!!), I think every boat was overloaded, and it was shore to shore boats, like driving a boat down the Sunset Strip on A Saturday night. Never did go back there, once was enough for me.<br /><br />Craig

RC

Petty Officer 1st Class

Been there Mercury. They call it "Putah Creek" an inlet into Lake Berryessa. Bunch of crazies on that lake. It's all about the party. I'll only go there in the winter and spring to avoid that crap. To bad cuz it's a beautiful lake.

toomanyboats

Petty Officer 3rd Class

Its lake Nacimeinto in paso robles, ca. 8 miles over that mountain is Hearst Castle,<br />yes the people there are very stupid,what do you mean its a accident waiting to happen,it happened!!<br />we just go and look and never go in to the crowd,then we go to the other side of the lake,<br />that was 3 years ago.<br />the police sit at the entrance now and just wait with the Paddy-wagon-boat,its kinda entertaining.

RubberFrog

Rear Admiral

There are so many boats in that pic, I didn't see the one that was sinking at first! I'm surprised the cops aren't out there.