Check out the NEW giveaway tab at the top left of your broswer window!!

jbcurt00

Staff member
Do yourself a favor and check out the NEW giveaway tab at the top left of your broswer window!! YOU might just win a Fabulous prize ;)

Bob, tell 'em what they're playing for:
The current giveaway is for a NICE Lexington low back reclining helm seat:
giveaway-image-lexingtonseat.png

That looks like a really nice seat ^^^

If you're the lucky one, you too might get a nice email from Toneeees or CJ asking for a shipping address.

Then you'll come home one day and find something special waiting for you.

Last week MY FREE!!!! Keel Guard (Oct '14 giveaway) arrived:
KeelGuard_zps9c66939d.jpg

THANK YOU IBOATS :D:D:D
I greatly appreciate it

And if you're ordering stuff, be sure to use the FORUM5 discount. It's still running, thru the end of Nov I think, but as long as the banner's up advertising it, they are honoring it.

64osby

Admiral
Very Nice jbc and iboats.:thumb::thumb:

That Lexington seat would look awesome in my Lone Star project. (Shameless attempt to influence iboats) :bounce::croc:

jbcurt00

Staff member
64: :D Is it OK to have the Admiral register for the seat too?

NYBo: Gotta be in it to win it ;)

toneeees

Administrator
Do yourself a favor and check out the NEW giveaway tab at the top left of your broswer window!! YOU might just win a Fabulous prize ;)

Bob, tell 'em what they're playing for:

That looks like a really nice seat ^^^

If you're the lucky one, you too might get a nice email from Toneeees or CJ asking for a shipping address.

Then you'll come home one day and find something special waiting for you.

Last week MY FREE!!!! Keel Guard (Oct '14 giveaway) arrived:
KeelGuard_zps9c66939d.jpg

THANK YOU IBOATS :D:D:D
I greatly appreciate it

And if you're ordering stuff, be sure to use the FORUM5 discount. It's still running, thru the end of Nov I think, but as long as the banner's up advertising it, they are honoring it.

Thank you for sharing with everyone, I'm sure there were some people sceptical of signing up.

I'll take one of each...

We just received a couple of Wise bucket seats, look out for those on our giveaway page.

Congrats, JB. I didn't know you were the John.

Here is a Back Room Giveaway - Time is short to get in on this one. The propeller is cool if you have the space for it. http://forums.iboats.com/forum/othe...leaning-out-our-back-room-lots-of-great-gifts

Thanks for sharing! I closed the post this morning, but we may have some more things left in the back room.

oldjeep

Admiral
That would make a sweet office chair ;) And thanks Toneeees for the back room giveaway, can't wait to see it when it gets here on Wed.

jbcurt00

Staff member
what am i winning

If you'd registered on the giveaway tab before 11/14, you might have won a nice helm seat by Lexington:

That giveaway closed Friday, Michael won the seat.

I suspect they'll post something else soon....... And you have to re-register to be in the running for whatever they give away next....

MRS

Commander
Wow never won something like this only trouble is will have to buy the first mate a matching seat! Boat is light gray and dark blue so should look good in it Thank you.:high5:

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Congrats, MRS. Hey you can always give the Admiral the new seat and you can keep the milk crate. :faint2::joyous:

bassman284

Commander
OK, I give. I can't find the giveaway tab. I know i must be doing something wrong, but I don't know what. For me, it's just not there.

smokeonthewater

Fleet Admiral
my screen doesn't look like that.... If your screen looks like mine, you have to click the drop arrow next to "sections"

I guess I shouldn't help tho since you are THE ENEMY if ur entering the same contest!!!! LOL

jbcurt00

Staff member
Wow never won something like this only trouble is will have to buy the first mate a matching seat! Boat is light gray and dark blue so should look good in it Thank you.:high5:

Congrats! Looks like a really nice helm seat. I'd gladly trade a EXCEPTIONALLY nice, new in the package 5ft white keel guard for the seat :)

On the matching seat, isn't it xmas shopping season, or have you already blown thru 150% of the boat budget for 2014 so you're expecting old bilge water, if your lucky ;)