Cheap Niagra in Massachusetts Parts anyone?

pduquette

Ensign
Re: Cheap Niagra in Massachusetts Parts anyone?

close (sorta) to me...if anyone needs a favor shout!
over all windshield and hardware look good ...some deep scrapes and transom looks shot - nothing worse than anyone here has seen! steering wheel ? rubrail ends? Any takers??

pduquette

Ensign

guy also has a westfield for 1k but no mention of a title....fwiw.:rolleyes::facepalm:

sphelps

Supreme Mariner

Steering wheel and rub rail end caps would be nice!:D

Mark_VTfisherman

Lieutenant

I can't quite tell in the pics but it looks like it has the cheaper windshield frame or a replacement. If it had the "heavy" deluxe windshield frame that could be a find! The splashwell might work for someone, too. Other than that doesn't look to "worn" although it looks like it has been out in the weather an awful lotta years...

yanks21

Petty Officer 2nd Class

What do you guys think of those seats? Mine are the old back-to back ones, but they don't fold out...

sphelps

Supreme Mariner

I don't think they are original . I don't know Imay be wrong . I'm getting ready to start my attempt at making some fun and sun seats. I hope they turn out ok. The hard parts gunna be fabbing the hardware I think.

*EdC*

Senior Chief Petty Officer

I don't think they are original . I don't know Imay be wrong . I'm getting ready to start my attempt at making some fun and sun seats. I hope they turn out ok. The hard parts gunna be fabbing the hardware I think.

I had a look too... Those seats are not original...The white plastic corner guards are seen on the newer seats. I think Wise and a few other companies use them,

yanks21

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Thanks guys. I may as well buy some newer ones in that case. Or Fab em...