Chapin, SC to Bimini

Scott290

Recruit
I am documenting my preparation and execution of a trip from Chapin, SC, trailering my Chaparral 290, to Miami and then cruising to Bimini in March 2015.

I think you mean the trip is planned for March 2016 above as it seems you haven't yet made the trip yet.

I imbedded your chart plotter video in your other topic and removed the link from the initial post.

Thanks

End of edit

This will be great for someone like me who has never made this trip before and has a lot of questions. Learn from my mistakes and successes.

Last edited by a moderator:

robert graham

Admiral
Triple check the weather before departure....have a great trip and try not to get killed!....

mr 88

Commander
Back to the Future. Don't forget Marty when you leave in the month of March, 2015...

Quick3201

Petty Officer 2nd Class
That crossing can be rough in March. Made it a few times in a cruise ship, can be a nightmare really fast. Always wanted to try it when I was young and invincible.Good luck.