Caribe RIB 10' 2000 is it a good deal?

kandil

Chief Petty Officer
Hello I found a 2000 gray Caribe RIB haypalon 10' 20HP max the tubs looks dirty but the glass hull looks clean and sound and it has one patch that is black:mad: the owner wants $500 for it:) includes the trailer that looks new there is also some dings in the transom from the outboard install and removal and some scratches on the tube is this a good deal? or should I pass
and how are they on the water? thanks for your input

TOHATSU GURU

Admiral
Re: Caribe RIB 10' 2000 is it a good deal?

It's a good deal. The trailer is worth a couple of hundred and the boat will bring between $500 and $1000, depending on exact model and condition. Caribe is a good upper mid quality level boat.

Sea Rider

Supreme Mariner

Seen around 3 digit number cruising around BVI, US VI, are Hypalon made, resists well extreme heat radiation around this area, good quality built, good water performer, good opportunity to buy, a new one factory price (just for dealers) is about $ 1,800, Go for it or repent forever!

Happy Sibbing

kandil

Chief Petty Officer

Will it was not meant to be it got towed from the owner parking lot to make the long story short he could not get it back so I could not buy it oh will next time I will move faster thank you all for the respond