Can I join the club too?????

phideux1

Cadet
I have an old Starcraft I re-did last summer. I mistakenly put some pics on the Sport-Craft page. Brain fart, sorry. Here is the link to it.

http://forums.iboats.com/showthread.php?t=257831

I have some more pics too. It's finished up a little more now too. New doors in the back, windshield. It sat for about 2-3 years, I thought the transom was shot, and just didn't feel like messing with it. I was gonna get another boat, went to check it out further, and found out that the transom wasn't shot. The bracket in the back that connects the transom to the bottom of the boat was cracked letting the transom flex and letting the motor bounce. $20.00 worth of aluminum "l" bracket, a few bolts, Better than new.

CIMG0029.jpg
[/IMG]

CIMG0028.jpg
[/IMG]

CIMG0024.jpg
[/IMG]

CIMG0020.jpg
[/IMG]

CIMG0005-1.jpg
[/IMG]

CIMG0007-1.jpg
[/IMG]

This is mainly my hunting boat. I deer and hog hunt on some islands in the river here. I would love to find another old Starcraft a little bigger to make a fishing machine out of. Anyone know of any in the S.E.???????? As long as the hull is fine, I can fix the rest, and re-do it the way I want. I'm looking for an 18ft or bigger, cheap, needing work. Love these old aluminum boats. I have no desire to ever own another fiberglass boat again.

86 century

Ensign
Re: Can I join the club too?????

Welcome aboard, One more tiny with a johnyrude I like it. I am in the middle of a glass rebuild(first and last) but my SS is next. oh yea resize those pics to 640x480 I think is the max size they like. good luck

fshngho

Lieutenant
Re: Can I join the club too?????

Welcome Phi. Nice looking boat. You have passed the first test required to join, you have posted pics! Keep them coming, we kinda live on pics:) Also, fill out your information so we can see where your from, who knows, we might be neighbors. Check out the Tinstock link too. You will like it here, great bunch of nuts, errr, guys.