Calling All Ontario Members

littlerayray

Lieutenant
Yeah it is but it's about a 30 minute boat ride from my place and a lot of boats from ontario go there to drink cuz it's legal in quebec to have booze on any boat as long as the driver is sober

wrench 3

Commander
Yeah it is but it's about a 30 minute boat ride from my place and a lot of boats from ontario go there to drink cuz it's legal in quebec to have booze on any boat as long as the driver is sober

That explains a lot.
If we get 40 boats on our local sand bar it's really busy.

littlerayray

Lieutenant
Lol spoken in a thick french accent "Vice le Quebec where it's illegal to turn right at a red light but you can go right True it eh". It's a lot of fun there I meet a lot of people and because the native reserve is not far I can get super at a marina for 1.15

littlerayray

Lieutenant
Finally got out to Brockville launched at long sault marina and camped on Dr. Rottenburgh island wad it ever amazing pictures will be posted

littlerayray

Lieutenant
And it keeps going and going and going but I know how much you guys like pictures so enjoy any questions just ask about the trip

cdnNick

Petty Officer 2nd Class
It really is an amazing area to boat in, all the islands then the huge variety of boats. See little tiny fishing boats, then massive yachts then a tanker.

Did you go to Boldt Castle or Singer Castle?

littlerayray

Lieutenant
No just spent the day relaxing my gf doesn't have a passport and I don't want to take her anywhere near there without one us customs and border patrol are really strict these days

WIMUSKY

Staff member
Nice pix. Looks like you had a great time. Just had to turn the 'puter on edge to view some.... :)