Buy seats are carpet

cashtim

Cadet
Where is a good place to go and order seats for just a small boat or carpet are any other things you need to ad to your boat.

rndn

Commander
Re: Buy seats are carpet

I like to use Overton's, but just personal preference.

licketdsplit756

Petty Officer 1st Class

my wife bought marine material from jo ann fabrics tore the old seats apart at the seams traced them on the marine matrial. sewed em back together. cant get no better then that unless you like spending alot of money.carpet also can be purchased at lowes, cheapest i found.still alittle stiff at 599 for 6ft bye 3ft. . but when ya look back and see what ya got. it will be worth every penny.

Tail_Gunner

Admiral

Indeed Lowes surprised me also, i have been on the hunt for a type of berber carpet i found on a high end supplier's sight. Looked all over the net and found it @ lowes for 1/2 the money in indoor/ outdoor carperting, not on display but in there sample's area.

AguaSki

Chief Petty Officer

Yeah, tally another for the Lowe's carpet. I am on my third season with the Lowe's stuff and it still looks great. The only bad areas are "Kid Inflicted" spills, but the carpet is holding up well to a lot of traffic on the boat floor. Looking back I would have done something other than carpet, but now it will be a while before I can justify another change to the floor surface.