Boomyal 1975 Gulf Stream Resto.

swampboy

Seaman
Hi. I'm looking for the project for Boomyal 1975 Gulf Stream resto. I had it at one time, but now I can't find it. My 1966 Gulf Stream Needs a new plywood floor, and the 1975 resto. by Boomyal would be a good source for me to refer to. Also are there any of you located in the Fresno, Ca. Area? I'm up in the mountains Oakhurst, Coarsegold area. Thanks Ray:)

Bob_VT

Moderator & Unofficial iBoats Historian
Staff member
Re: Boomyal 1975 Gulf Stream Resto.

I am going to tell you to use the search function. I know it is still here

ondarvr

Supreme Mariner

I just did search for all the threads he started and found several about that project in about 2 minutes.

swampboy

Seaman

I just did search for all the threads he started and found several about that project in about 2 minutes.
Thanks. I've been trying but no luck. This time tried again and found a post by aerwin. It led me to the Boomyal link to his restoration. This time I made copies of the intire process start to finish. I'm no where near the Master Craftsman that he is. Altho my boat is a 1966, it has basically the same floor configuration. Now to get started with the tear down and go from there. Wish me luck.

Tail_Gunner

Admiral

Thanks. I've been trying but no luck. This time tried again and found a post by aerwin. It led me to the Boomyal link to his restoration. This time I made copies of the intire process start to finish. I'm no where near the Master Craftsman that he is. Altho my boat is a 1966, it has basically the same floor configuration. Now to get started with the tear down and go from there. Wish me luck.

:eek: Master Craftsman...Now youve gone and done it Dont lend any credibility to that old barge of his.....;)

:D..im sure a cameo appearance will be arriving shortly..:p