Bondo

jeff13601

Chief Petty Officer
I saw your new address is the mouth of the Chaumont river. Congrats. Why in hells name with this heat are you not there today?

Bondo

Staff member
Re: Bondo

Go down to D/S/C forums,+ Check Out My New House,...It's a post by Me,.. down on the 1st page... <br />What a Weekend, Last Weekend....<br /><br />Well,....... Heat be Damn,.... If I'm going to Raise that house 9',.... <br />It's going to take Me about 30 tons of Steel to do what I want to Do,............<br /><br />Today,......... I did some Serious Dumpster Diving,................ :D <br /><br /><br />
dumpsterstart.jpg
<br /><br /><br />This is what I was able to get,.....Coulda had More with some Torch Time,.....<br /><br /><br />
steelpile.jpg
<br /><br /><br />Probably 5 to 8 tons,......... It's a Start,.......<br />Do you know AnyBody who's got a bunch of 12", 14", or 16" "I" beam laying around,+ Wanting it Gone,.......<br />I Won't Charge them to haul it Away,.............. :rolleyes: <br /><br />I'd Like to be Just Finishing the Actual Lift,... By My Birthday, next year............<br /><br />Tomorrow,..... Oops, Almost Today,..........<br />I'm going to the New House to get some Measurements,+ Look Things Over Somemore...........<br />Probably find a few minutes to go Fishing,.....Try that lure you gave me,.. Again............ ;)

Bondo

Staff member

Dock Side Chat.............<br /><br />Hot,.....??........<br /><br />Ayuh,.............

jeff13601

Chief Petty Officer

I finally found it. Looks good. Sure is hot huh? If I see any beams around I will let ya know. Good Luck and congrats