Boatsdepot?????

flyhigh8000

Recruit
Is Boatsdepot For Real..??? They Have Some Unheard Of Prices On Newer Used Boats...!!! Any Help Would Be Great ......Thanks.

Admin5

Senior Chief Petty Officer
Re: Boatsdepot?????

I heard some bad rumors about them. Don't know if they are true or not. Maybe because they are a competitor of iboats and are spamming us pretending to be a consumer asking a question. Kind of rude if you ask me. ;)

flyhigh8000

Recruit

I am not a boatsdepot rep or anything like that!!!!!! I came across their web site while looking for a boat.. not meant to be RUDE.. just did not know what their deal was.!!!!

sickwilly

Lieutenant Junior Grade

I don't know about them, but I searched boatsville a couple of times and found a couple deals that looked really really good -- couldn't for the life of me get the sellers to respond. I decided many of those adds were bunk. I just figured they did it to get people to click in and hit links, so they could sell adds.

This is all a guess, though.

Don't know about the site you referenced, but I would venture to guess something similar.

oops!

Supreme Mariner

fly high.....

if your a real person with real questions......please forgive us.....

this is a comunity of people that see questions like this often....and just about 99.9 % of the time...they are tring to ride on the shirt tails of i boats trying to pick up a few hits......

imho.....i would not purchase from anyone that did that....its cheap...sleezy...and showes poor charector...bad marketing.....poor management.

if you are someone that is looking for a used boat....try the i boats button or craigs list......

if you have a question about a certain type of boat...your in the right place....with people who can give opinions that will help with your descision

zach103

Commander

if the price is cheaper than normal, the quality is cheaper than normal.. thats my theory

walleyehed

Admiral

Did you take a look at the link JB posted?????
I don't think there is any way you'd come across the quality people that sell their boats here....they know iboat's reputation and depend on it to sell their boat.

jtallen5

Recruit

I too would like to know if the website "boatsdepot.org" is legit? The website is hosted by a company in Florida, but the domain name appears to be resistered in Spain. Strange!

John Allen