Boat rewire help

Eggkr8

Petty Officer 1st Class
Re: Boat rewire help

I got that book listed here and I love it. It very clearly and easily goes through boat electrical, covers the ABYC codes, wire colors, 3% and 10% drop calculations and all of the importances. <br /><br />A heads up to everyone, from another posting a fellow Iboater recommended www.bestboatwire.com. They have some amazing deals on 'end of roll' specials. These usually have 25 to 50 feet on them and the price is amazing. I have no affilition with the, but I just placed an order today for about 15 different spool to rewire my glassmaster. I will gladly update iboat with how the delivery and quality.<br /><br />Good luck!

Paul Moir

Admiral

Eggkr8 - Thank You, Thank You, Thank You! The icing on that cake is they're located in my country. :) :) :)

Eggkr8

Petty Officer 1st Class

Hi Paul<br /><br />Just a follow up, I received my package today, everything in perfect shape. The wire spools were even individually shrink wrapped. These are type III wires (tinned) seems real top of the line. Their customer service was top notch. I even posted elswhere already about how ppleased I was to deal with them<br /><br />Bon chance!

Realgun

Commander

I ordered 2 rolls from them. They were packaged very well and clearly marked and are tinned.<br />I had to change the color on 1 roll before they shipped and you know they said no problem and guess what there was no problem! I am ammazed!<br />I will be ordering more from them in the future.<br />BTW the end of roll stuffs in Canada and shipping will kill us U.S. guys. I asked :) <br />I may actually install it one day. :D

Eggkr8

Petty Officer 1st Class

Realgun, I just bought 16 rolls of the 'end of the roll' stuff. It was MUCH cheaper to buy from them than it would've to source locally or US mail order. Maybe I saw the price advantage from the bulk amount I bought?