Boat Names

JohnRuff

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Re: Boat Names

I was born without a left hand, and I make many jokes about it.<br /><br />Imagine passing my boat when it is being haulded. I get some very interesting looks.<br /><br />Name of boat:<br /><br />Armless

KRS

Banned

Mine is "At My Expense"... no explanation needed.

Reel Poor

Vice Admiral

Got a kick out of all the boat names. <br />My boats name is "WETSPOT" a 2000 Chaparral Signature 290. Its my 2nd most favorite spot to be in.<br />Gonna name my new boat "FLASH ME" :D

kesso

Seaman

A ski boat on the Hawkesbury River went by the name of: UWANKA

dsrchamp04

Petty Officer 3rd Class

i saw an old fishing boat in a neighbors yard and on the side it said"here fishy fishy". that was always good for a laugh!!

62_Kiwi

Lieutenant Junior Grade

I saw this one today in big block letters on the side of the boat...<br /><br />NAG FREE ZONE<br /><br />I wonder if his wife agreed with that one... :rolleyes: :D

Twidget

Commander

OOh, I like that one. Wonder if I could sneak it by my wife. :) :eek:

JustMrWill

Master Chief Petty Officer

Ok...I think I settled on my boats names...For those who have read The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy series you know where I got it from. <br /><br />JustMrWill<br /><br />"Mostly Harmless" for my first boat...<br />and since I just picked up a smaller second boat..."Harmless"

Joenational

Cadet

My girlfriends first boat was her fathers, since it was a 1950's something war boat that was wooden and looked its age, it was called STILLAFLOAT and since this is my first boat and me, her and her brother went in on it we called ours STILLAFLOATJR.

reka12

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Up on the Suwanee/Santa Fe rivers is a pontoon named "Cirrohsis of the River". If you seen the group that hangs together on the boat you'd understand that it is aptly named!

surplusman

Seaman Apprentice

Got my boat for a steal, and built it primarily for night fishing for catfish during local weekend tourneys. Used always on the Ohio river.<br /><br />named it RiverCat

gspig

Chief Petty Officer

I think I finally found a name for my boat. I read a joke that fits perfectly. What do you get when you cross a lake and a leaky boat???????<br /><br />about "Half Way" :D :D

JustMrWill

Master Chief Petty Officer

Half Way<br /><br />Great name...hopefully it isn't a self-fullfilling prophacy!<br /><br />-JustMrWill

gspig

Chief Petty Officer

Actually, that's the water level inside the boat after the boat sits in the water overnight.

Capt.Skid

Cadet

I call my 23 w/a "One Mo Pass" comes from my usually last coment of a fishing day. Lets make one mo pass and quit.<br />Capt.Skid

Nos4r2

Lieutenant Commander

At LAST I've come up with a name for my microplus.<br />It's been christened "The Tupperware Terror"...

xecutech

Cadet

I bought mine used and it's named "wet dreamz". I wanted to rename it, but I am feeling a bit paranoid about it. I don't want to jinx it!<br /><br />I guess I will leave it alone and wait until I buy a new boat to name it.